BY REMINGTON #22 in Hair Dryers

Micro Conditioners To Prevent Heat Damage Ionic &Amp; Ceramic Tourmaline 1875 Watts 3 Heat Settings 2 Speed Settings Cool Shot Micro Conditioners:&Nbsp; Get Smoother, Healthier Hair,&Nbsp; Say Good-By To Heat Damage And Say Hello To An Enhanced Healthy Shine!&Nbsp; This Specially Designed Dryer Features A Grill That Is Infused With Microscopic Conditioners.&Nbsp; These Micro-Conditioners Release Into The Dryer Air Flow, And Are Transferred To Your Hair, Helping To Prevent Damage And Increase Shine And Hair Health. Ionic Technology:&Nbsp; Negative Ions Are Created And Dispersed By An Ion Generator.&Nbsp; These Ions Reduce Drying Time And Infuse Vital Moisture Into The Hair, Resulting In Reduced Frizz And Static. Ceramic Technology:&Nbsp; Infrared Heat Is Produced By The Ceramic Coated Grill To Help Prevent Damage To The Hair And Allows For Faster Drying Time. Tourmaline Technology:&Nbsp; This Semiprecious Gemstone Works In Conjunction With The Ceramic Technology Of This Dryer, Producing Far-Infrared Energy Which Protects The Hair Cuticle From Over-Heating, Preventing Brittleness And Cracking. Includes: 1875 Watts - Powerful Enough For Thick &Amp; Wavy Hair Diffuser - Enhances Your Natural Curls &Amp; Waves Concentrator - Controls Air Direction For More Precise Styling Removable Filter - Easy Cleaning To Extend The Motor Life Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Wyatt-Jess C.
Fairfield, IA
I am very impressed by this hair dryer! It doesn't leave your hair feeling course. It also has good settings and drys my hair super fast. I would definitely recommend this hair drier as I already have to my family.
Jennifer S.
Never met a blow dryer yet that I didn't like!!! I'd actually try any. No bad blow dryer experiences!!!!!!!!
Chasity J.
Sylacauga, AL
This hair dryer works well. I didn't keep it long. My friend is still using it, so I know it holds up. I just had another that I preferred more than this one.
Brandy M.
I have had this hairdryer for a couple of years and it works great. It is lightweight and powerful enough to dry my thick hair in a reasonable amount of time.
Kayla j.
Very good inexpensive blow dryer. I love using the diffuser attachment that comes with it also. Even on the medium setting it has a lot of power and heat.
Jada M.
Port Wentworth
Love this hairdryer, especially the attachments. Comes I handy whether I’m blow drying before I straighten or just to help stretch out my hair.
Jeannie M.
Berlin , CT
I love this hair dryer. I've been using it for two years now and it really works. It's affordable and gets the job done. I picked it up at costcos.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Love my blow dryer it can with a defuser, I like to use it when I wear my natural curls. Love to blow my hair alot and this helps to achieve it.
Alizaida G.
Got the job done and it did what it was supposed to. It dried my hair and gave it volume. Didn't leave my hair feeling fried and it wasnt nosy.
Kara H.
Melrose, MN
I love this hair dryer because I have curly, frizzy hair. The diffuser really helps me achieve the curly look that I love by minimizing frizz!