BY REMINGTON

Micro Conditioners To Prevent Heat Damage Ionic &Amp; Ceramic Tourmaline 1875 Watts 3 Heat Settings 2 Speed Settings Cool Shot Micro Conditioners:&Nbsp; Get Smoother, Healthier Hair,&Nbsp; Say Good-By To Heat Damage And Say Hello To An Enhanced Healthy Shine!&Nbsp; This Specially Designed Dryer Features A Grill That Is Infused With Microscopic Conditioners.&Nbsp; These Micro-Conditioners Release Into The Dryer Air Flow, And Are Transferred To Your Hair, Helping To Prevent Damage And Increase Shine And Hair Health. Ionic Technology:&Nbsp; Negative Ions Are Created And Dispersed By An Ion Generator.&Nbsp; These Ions Reduce Drying Time And Infuse Vital Moisture Into The Hair, Resulting In Reduced Frizz And Static. Ceramic Technology:&Nbsp; Infrared Heat Is Produced By The Ceramic Coated Grill To Help Prevent Damage To The Hair And Allows For Faster Drying Time. Tourmaline Technology:&Nbsp; This Semiprecious Gemstone Works In Conjunction With The Ceramic Technology Of This Dryer, Producing Far-Infrared Energy Which Protects The Hair Cuticle From Over-Heating, Preventing Brittleness And Cracking. Includes: 1875 Watts - Powerful Enough For Thick &Amp; Wavy Hair Diffuser - Enhances Your Natural Curls &Amp; Waves Concentrator - Controls Air Direction For More Precise Styling Removable Filter - Easy Cleaning To Extend The Motor Life Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I've had this hair dryer for quite sometime now and I love it. Has a few different settings and works really well the dry my hair pretty fast. The back also comes off so you can clean and maintain to keep it working good. Decent price and found it at Walmart.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I purchased this dryer to replace the Revlon one that died and it was similarly priced and purple. While I cannot attest to it necessarily protecting my hair, it has lived a good life and served me well. I stil have this dryer some 8 months later and I am not displeased.
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
I don't really use the hair dryer that much. The only time I use it is when I want to leave my natural curls in. I use the diffuser to help make my curls stay longer. I definitely recommend using it if you want to keep your curls in.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
This was the first hair dryer with the finger-like extension cap that I tried and I really liked it at first but then I started noticing that it was like tangley my hair and was enjoying it even with a brush following along it was just like the Airstream was just telling my hair
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
This hair dryer is the best! Does not mistreat my hair and dry it in a prudent and fast time. I used it for many years. My hair is type straight. Anterior mente use este secador y quede encantada! Lo volvería a comprar sin duda
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I like to take this hair dryer with me when I'm staying overnight away from home. It's small, affordable, and it works really good for the price. It's a simple hair dryer, but that's all I need.
Caitlin H.
Des moines, IA
I bought this hair dryer years ago because I forgot to pack one for vacation and I really liked that it had a diffuser. It wasn't a great dryer but for the price it did what I needed it for and now it's my travel dryer!
Haley A.
Fresno, CA
This dryer does the job. It is not spectacular, but I didn't expect it to be a miracle worker at the price point. I have had some plastic parts fall off, thanI have had to duct tape back on. I don't know that I will choose this brand again, but it has met my needs for at least 5 years.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
This is a great product. The heat and fan on high are prefect for my thick hair without feeling like I'm burning my hands or hair. The dryer cuts my long drying time in half. The price point is amazing.
Hayley L.
Canton
This is great for giving your hair volume and style. I have used this once and my hair looked amazing for the rest of the day. My hair is oily and is hard to style but it worked amazingly anyway. If you don't like to use heat on your hair, there is a cooling button so that is always an option. I would definitely recommend.