Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A uploaded by Preeti S.Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A uploaded by Johana M.Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A uploaded by Inna K.

BY REMINGTON #29 in Hair Dryers

Micro Conditioners To Prevent Heat Damage Ionic &Amp; Ceramic Tourmaline 1875 Watts 3 Heat Settings 2 Speed Settings Cool Shot Micro Conditioners:&Nbsp; Get Smoother, Healthier Hair,&Nbsp; Say Good-By To Heat Damage And Say Hello To An Enhanced Healthy Shine!&Nbsp; This Specially Designed Dryer Features A Grill That Is Infused With Microscopic Conditioners.&Nbsp; These Micro-Conditioners Release Into The Dryer Air Flow, And Are Transferred To Your Hair, Helping To Prevent Damage And Increase Shine And Hair Health. Ionic Technology:&Nbsp; Negative Ions Are Created And Dispersed By An Ion Generator.&Nbsp; These Ions Reduce Drying Time And Infuse Vital Moisture Into The Hair, Resulting In Reduced Frizz And Static. Ceramic Technology:&Nbsp; Infrared Heat Is Produced By The Ceramic Coated Grill To Help Prevent Damage To The Hair And Allows For Faster Drying Time. Tourmaline Technology:&Nbsp; This Semiprecious Gemstone Works In Conjunction With The Ceramic Technology Of This Dryer, Producing Far-Infrared Energy Which Protects The Hair Cuticle From Over-Heating, Preventing Brittleness And Cracking. Includes: 1875 Watts - Powerful Enough For Thick &Amp; Wavy Hair Diffuser - Enhances Your Natural Curls &Amp; Waves Concentrator - Controls Air Direction For More Precise Styling Removable Filter - Easy Cleaning To Extend The Motor Life Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 100%
Hope H.
Loved this blow dryer. It was inexpensive, but great quality. Unfortunately, I dropped it and broke the plastics, so I decided on getting something a little more durable.
Shelby F.
McHenry, IL
Love the diffuser. I try my hardest to keep heat off my hair but this diffuser is so easy to use and offers so many different settings I. can bee have an issue with this
Mary B.
Lowell, MA
I used this after every shower. It does the trick. I think it takes a bit long but it works for the most part and I feel like it doesn’t over dry my hair either.
Anna R.
bell gardens
This air dryer is good for short hair it doesn't take for ever to dry but for long and lots for hair it would take for ever for me personally it takes about like an 1 hour.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I've had this hair dryer for quite sometime now and I love it. Has a few different settings and works really well the dry my hair pretty fast. The back also comes off so you can clean and maintain to keep it working good. Decent price and found it at Walmart.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I purchased this dryer to replace the Revlon one that died and it was similarly priced and purple. While I cannot attest to it necessarily protecting my hair, it has lived a good life and served me well. I stil have this dryer some 8 months later and I am not displeased.
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
I don't really use the hair dryer that much. The only time I use it is when I want to leave my natural curls in. I use the diffuser to help make my curls stay longer. I definitely recommend using it if you want to keep your curls in.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
This was the first hair dryer with the finger-like extension cap that I tried and I really liked it at first but then I started noticing that it was like tangley my hair and was enjoying it even with a brush following along it was just like the Airstream was just telling my hair
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
This hair dryer is the best! Does not mistreat my hair and dry it in a prudent and fast time. I used it for many years. My hair is type straight. Anterior mente use este secador y quede encantada! Lo volvería a comprar sin duda