BY REMINGTON #22 in Hair Dryers

Micro Conditioners To Prevent Heat Damage Ionic &Amp; Ceramic Tourmaline 1875 Watts 3 Heat Settings 2 Speed Settings Cool Shot Micro Conditioners:&Nbsp; Get Smoother, Healthier Hair,&Nbsp; Say Good-By To Heat Damage And Say Hello To An Enhanced Healthy Shine!&Nbsp; This Specially Designed Dryer Features A Grill That Is Infused With Microscopic Conditioners.&Nbsp; These Micro-Conditioners Release Into The Dryer Air Flow, And Are Transferred To Your Hair, Helping To Prevent Damage And Increase Shine And Hair Health. Ionic Technology:&Nbsp; Negative Ions Are Created And Dispersed By An Ion Generator.&Nbsp; These Ions Reduce Drying Time And Infuse Vital Moisture Into The Hair, Resulting In Reduced Frizz And Static. Ceramic Technology:&Nbsp; Infrared Heat Is Produced By The Ceramic Coated Grill To Help Prevent Damage To The Hair And Allows For Faster Drying Time. Tourmaline Technology:&Nbsp; This Semiprecious Gemstone Works In Conjunction With The Ceramic Technology Of This Dryer, Producing Far-Infrared Energy Which Protects The Hair Cuticle From Over-Heating, Preventing Brittleness And Cracking. Includes: 1875 Watts - Powerful Enough For Thick &Amp; Wavy Hair Diffuser - Enhances Your Natural Curls &Amp; Waves Concentrator - Controls Air Direction For More Precise Styling Removable Filter - Easy Cleaning To Extend The Motor Life Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Ana Carolina R.
Kenilworth, IL
I definitely waste my money buying this product. Is not strong enough and it always takes me a long time to dry my hair what is not good since my hair receive a long period of hot air, letting my hair with a bad aspect at the end!
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Been using this dryer for a few years and it hasn’t done me wrong since. Now I have used better but it’s not so important that I have to run out and buy a new one. If you’re looking for an affordable hair dryer it’s not bad.
Miranda E.
Cedar Hill
Good price and overall a good product. I can actually be pretty picky when it comes to hair dryers. I hate anything really loud. This is a little noisier than i like but after my super fancy one died i wanted to try a cheaper route.
Kristie M.
KAPLAN, LA
I love this hair dryer. It is powerful and dries my hair really fast. I only purchase this brand be cause they last forever. I have been having my current one for about 8 years now and it still works perfectly
KIERSTEN W.
Buchanan, GA
I have had Remington products ever since I was a teen and would style my hair. They will last me for years especially when I use them so much any other day. Love the hair dryer and straightener I use
Crystal K.
Great hair dryer for the price. Comes with two attachments. Purchased on Amazon.com and was also able to apply a $5 coupon making the total roughly $15. It dries my long, wavy hair in about ten minutes. My only complaint is that it’s not too quiet.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
This blow drier has been a champ for me for the past 8 plus years at least and still going strong! Beyond worth the money paid!! Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A
Clarissa H.
Depending on your hair, It does dry your hair pretty good the little round thing gives you vloume when its attached and can be used to give you little waves when blow drying.
Preeti S.
Wetumpka, AL
Love this hair dryer
Comes with two attachment
Totally like the pro salon ones and does very less damage to the hair
Also the purple color is cute
I am happy with my purchase
Sasha O.
Morgantown , KY
For the price it gets the job done. I’m sure if I wanted to pay bigger money I could get something that added more shine and was better for my hair but it works for what it is.