BY REMINGTON #29 in Hair Dryers

Micro Conditioners To Prevent Heat Damage Ionic &Amp; Ceramic Tourmaline 1875 Watts 3 Heat Settings 2 Speed Settings Cool Shot Micro Conditioners:&Nbsp; Get Smoother, Healthier Hair,&Nbsp; Say Good-By To Heat Damage And Say Hello To An Enhanced Healthy Shine!&Nbsp; This Specially Designed Dryer Features A Grill That Is Infused With Microscopic Conditioners.&Nbsp; These Micro-Conditioners Release Into The Dryer Air Flow, And Are Transferred To Your Hair, Helping To Prevent Damage And Increase Shine And Hair Health. Ionic Technology:&Nbsp; Negative Ions Are Created And Dispersed By An Ion Generator.&Nbsp; These Ions Reduce Drying Time And Infuse Vital Moisture Into The Hair, Resulting In Reduced Frizz And Static. Ceramic Technology:&Nbsp; Infrared Heat Is Produced By The Ceramic Coated Grill To Help Prevent Damage To The Hair And Allows For Faster Drying Time. Tourmaline Technology:&Nbsp; This Semiprecious Gemstone Works In Conjunction With The Ceramic Technology Of This Dryer, Producing Far-Infrared Energy Which Protects The Hair Cuticle From Over-Heating, Preventing Brittleness And Cracking. Includes: 1875 Watts - Powerful Enough For Thick &Amp; Wavy Hair Diffuser - Enhances Your Natural Curls &Amp; Waves Concentrator - Controls Air Direction For More Precise Styling Removable Filter - Easy Cleaning To Extend The Motor Life Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Ce D.
Thomasville
I have had the dryer for 5 years or more. It has never given me any trouble. I love the different heat setting and the diffuser does great with my curly hair. If this one ever dies on me I will be repurchaseing this one! It dries my hair fast and doesn’t over heat.
Lydia B.
It’s very easy to use, has a lot of power for being compact which is great. I have naturally curly hair that tends to frizz if I let it be with no products. This dryer was very inexpensive but great value and last a very long time before needed to be replaced
Olivia D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this hair dryer! Great price and has lasted me 5 years so far! This dries my hair quickly and leaves it feeling smooth and not dry. I would definitely recommend this hair dryer to anyone looking for a less expensive but high quality product
Shelby L.
Hays, KS
Love love love!! This is perfect for my course curly hair! I’m very satisfied with this product. I believe it was bought at Walmart as a gift for me. The defused is amazing and helps keep my curls in place, I would for sure get another one if this one would happen to go out!
Raquel D.
I used this hair dryer for 5 years with no issues. No loss of heat or weakening of the fan. I have fine hair but I have a lot of it so drying it takes forever and I wash it very often so this thing was used ALOT. Definitely worth it.
Jessica W.
Riverton
This is my go to hair dryer. This doesn’t make my hair staticky and it dries my hair faster than my old one (which is a good feature because my hair is so thick).
Ana Carolina R.
Kenilworth, IL
I definitely waste my money buying this product. Is not strong enough and it always takes me a long time to dry my hair what is not good since my hair receive a long period of hot air, letting my hair with a bad aspect at the end!
Miranda P.
Honestly I got this because I didn't have alot of money and my old hair dryer broke. I works amazing as long a you keep the vent clean. I can't ask for more when I didn't have alot to spend! I'm sure there are better ones but this one hasn't let me down yet! :)
Nancy S.
Charlotte
I’ve had this hair dryer for quite some time. It works very well. Drys my hair quickly and I have really long hair. I don’t like to use heat on my hair so the fact it drys quickly is a plus for me. I would buy it again.
Kristie M.
KAPLAN, LA
I love this hair dryer. It is powerful and dries my hair really fast. I only purchase this brand be cause they last forever. I have been having my current one for about 8 years now and it still works perfectly

back