BY REMINGTON #27 in Hair Dryers

Micro Conditioners To Prevent Heat Damage Ionic &Amp; Ceramic Tourmaline 1875 Watts 3 Heat Settings 2 Speed Settings Cool Shot Micro Conditioners:&Nbsp; Get Smoother, Healthier Hair,&Nbsp; Say Good-By To Heat Damage And Say Hello To An Enhanced Healthy Shine!&Nbsp; This Specially Designed Dryer Features A Grill That Is Infused With Microscopic Conditioners.&Nbsp; These Micro-Conditioners Release Into The Dryer Air Flow, And Are Transferred To Your Hair, Helping To Prevent Damage And Increase Shine And Hair Health. Ionic Technology:&Nbsp; Negative Ions Are Created And Dispersed By An Ion Generator.&Nbsp; These Ions Reduce Drying Time And Infuse Vital Moisture Into The Hair, Resulting In Reduced Frizz And Static. Ceramic Technology:&Nbsp; Infrared Heat Is Produced By The Ceramic Coated Grill To Help Prevent Damage To The Hair And Allows For Faster Drying Time. Tourmaline Technology:&Nbsp; This Semiprecious Gemstone Works In Conjunction With The Ceramic Technology Of This Dryer, Producing Far-Infrared Energy Which Protects The Hair Cuticle From Over-Heating, Preventing Brittleness And Cracking. Includes: 1875 Watts - Powerful Enough For Thick &Amp; Wavy Hair Diffuser - Enhances Your Natural Curls &Amp; Waves Concentrator - Controls Air Direction For More Precise Styling Removable Filter - Easy Cleaning To Extend The Motor Life Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Ashley C.
Wauchula
I love my hair dryer. It has a direct heat or a curl attachment which really help alot
Alexis A.
I love this hair dryer!! I've been using it for many years and it's great!!
member-e564b
Love love love this product, I recommend it to all my family members. Works Great with my hair (thick) and long.
Katie G.
Indianapolis
This hair dryer works very well and helps dry my hair really fast! I also love that it comes with different attachments that can help to make your hair either wavy or straight.
NiŜs R.
Hello
My name is Nissrine from Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and a page on Instagram, I have a big family and Facebook friends like this product, Personally ,This is the product I loved most because its quality is very high and color is more than wonderful ,I hope to work for him review and will be wonderful .
All the respect and appreciation
@Tal's M.
beer sheva
If you're looking for a lightweight comfortable but strong blow dryer thia is it.
I use it alot in a week and it keeps my hair silk like with its heat protection, it has a cool button when it gets too hot and the temp doesnt heat up the body of thw dryer so you can hold it anyways you like.
Its shorter then usual so you dont have to hold it so high above your head and the muscles wont hurt.
Overall the price and product itself worth it and do beautiful job.
Marlene R.
Remington D5005 Ionic Conditioning Hair Dryer with Eco Setting lo mejor para resolver rápido y sin maltratar tu pelo, me encanta y tengo varios años con el, es cómodo, compacto, cabe en cualquier lugar, un truco es ajustar la velocidad para que no caliente demasiado y claro que si se daña lo compro de nuevo
Joana S.
Since I bought my first hair straightner of Remington I started to search more stuff from the brand because I really loved the quality of it. About the hair dryer, it is awesome ane because I have curly hair I used to take a lot to dry it.. This one is above the expectations!
carolina o.
miami FL
I love this dryer so that I can achieve my looks just the way I want it, when drying my hair it dries very quickly and aksia very easily and fast and if I want to leave it wavy it allows me to feel beautiful. I am very happy with this dryer I recommend it and have an excellent pressure.
Kate B.
Calgary, AB
I was given this as a gift about 10 years ago and it's still has life in it yet!  Have used other friends newer hairdryers and this surprisingly still dries my hair the fastest, which is beneficial when it comes to morning routine.  If I do have to replace, I will look for another Remington brand dryer.