Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A uploaded by Preeti S.Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A uploaded by Johana M.Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A uploaded by Inna K.

BY REMINGTON #29 in Hair Dryers

Micro Conditioners To Prevent Heat Damage Ionic &Amp; Ceramic Tourmaline 1875 Watts 3 Heat Settings 2 Speed Settings Cool Shot Micro Conditioners:&Nbsp; Get Smoother, Healthier Hair,&Nbsp; Say Good-By To Heat Damage And Say Hello To An Enhanced Healthy Shine!&Nbsp; This Specially Designed Dryer Features A Grill That Is Infused With Microscopic Conditioners.&Nbsp; These Micro-Conditioners Release Into The Dryer Air Flow, And Are Transferred To Your Hair, Helping To Prevent Damage And Increase Shine And Hair Health. Ionic Technology:&Nbsp; Negative Ions Are Created And Dispersed By An Ion Generator.&Nbsp; These Ions Reduce Drying Time And Infuse Vital Moisture Into The Hair, Resulting In Reduced Frizz And Static. Ceramic Technology:&Nbsp; Infrared Heat Is Produced By The Ceramic Coated Grill To Help Prevent Damage To The Hair And Allows For Faster Drying Time. Tourmaline Technology:&Nbsp; This Semiprecious Gemstone Works In Conjunction With The Ceramic Technology Of This Dryer, Producing Far-Infrared Energy Which Protects The Hair Cuticle From Over-Heating, Preventing Brittleness And Cracking. Includes: 1875 Watts - Powerful Enough For Thick &Amp; Wavy Hair Diffuser - Enhances Your Natural Curls &Amp; Waves Concentrator - Controls Air Direction For More Precise Styling Removable Filter - Easy Cleaning To Extend The Motor Life Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
TheISLANDLIFESTYLE i.
Quatre Bornes
I’m not much of a heat person, but I love this product from revlon, I was very scared to get a dryer at first cause I didn’t want to keep heating my hair too much, but this is specific and ya good for damaged hair! I would definitely recommend it
Adriana S.
BUCURESTI
I love this hair dryer. I have very dry and also chemically treated hair and I have to be very gentle with it, so I hoped that this dryer will be great, and it is.
Kate B.
Calgary, AB
I was given this as a gift about 10 years ago and it's still has life in it yet!  Have used other friends newer hairdryers and this surprisingly still dries my hair the fastest, which is beneficial when it comes to morning routine.  If I do have to replace, I will look for another Remington brand dryer.
Crystal R.
Frampton Cotterell, Bristol
This hairdryer is so quiet and dries my hair in a matter of minutes. This is the first Remington dryer I've used and it really leaves my hair feeling soft and it doesn't frazzle it from overheating. The perfect hair drying accessory.
Hayley V.
With super long curly hair I find myself having to buy a new hairdryer every few months. This is one of the latest models I've tried. It's not the best and certainly not the worst. Not too heavy and good heat settings
Eloise M.
Miami
This Remington hair dryer has been marvellous. It does not damage my hair with the heat. My mother uses it as well and we are both pleasured. I reaaaally love the brand
Daniella B.
Nothing protecting about the Remington Damge Protection dryer. In fact it probably caused more damage itself. Left my hair frizzier and coarse more than anything I've used prior.
Idalia P.
Morelia
Love this it protects my hair more then other dryers it's so good I don't get that burnt smell like with the other dryers and for curls it's awesome cause it pumps them up like a lot not just a bit but like a lotttt
Johana M.
I love this product! This hairdryer it's in top! Comfortable and efficient. Smoothes my hair very quickly, in addition I like to make the waves in my hair. Very easy to use. I recommend!!
Hannah L.
cleethorpes/hull
Great hairdryer! Has lasted me 2-3 years so far and is still working fabulously! Always leaves my hair feeling soft and volumised!!