BY REMINGTON

Micro Conditioners To Prevent Heat Damage Ionic &Amp; Ceramic Tourmaline 1875 Watts 3 Heat Settings 2 Speed Settings Cool Shot Micro Conditioners:&Nbsp; Get Smoother, Healthier Hair,&Nbsp; Say Good-By To Heat Damage And Say Hello To An Enhanced Healthy Shine!&Nbsp; This Specially Designed Dryer Features A Grill That Is Infused With Microscopic Conditioners.&Nbsp; These Micro-Conditioners Release Into The Dryer Air Flow, And Are Transferred To Your Hair, Helping To Prevent Damage And Increase Shine And Hair Health. Ionic Technology:&Nbsp; Negative Ions Are Created And Dispersed By An Ion Generator.&Nbsp; These Ions Reduce Drying Time And Infuse Vital Moisture Into The Hair, Resulting In Reduced Frizz And Static. Ceramic Technology:&Nbsp; Infrared Heat Is Produced By The Ceramic Coated Grill To Help Prevent Damage To The Hair And Allows For Faster Drying Time. Tourmaline Technology:&Nbsp; This Semiprecious Gemstone Works In Conjunction With The Ceramic Technology Of This Dryer, Producing Far-Infrared Energy Which Protects The Hair Cuticle From Over-Heating, Preventing Brittleness And Cracking. Includes: 1875 Watts - Powerful Enough For Thick &Amp; Wavy Hair Diffuser - Enhances Your Natural Curls &Amp; Waves Concentrator - Controls Air Direction For More Precise Styling Removable Filter - Easy Cleaning To Extend The Motor Life Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaelyn F.
Reading, PA
I have had this hair dryer for as long as I can remember and it’s never let me down! Works great, and dries my hair fast!
Kali A.
Paragould
This hair dryer is great. And it really does much less damage than other brands or types of hair dryers. 10 out of 10.
Kait H.
Findlay, OH
Wonderful product!!! So worth the price for what the quality is! Would recommend to anyone who is considering buying!
Shayla N.
I love my blow dryer! I love the diffuser mostly. It's kinda clunky, but it's for a good purpose. I love this brand!
Madison w.
Giddings, TX
This hair dryer does wonders!! My hair feels like afterwarda and it takes only a couple minutes to dry my hair fully.
Aishani K.
New York
Dries my hair fast with none of the damage. I use a paddle brush with my head flipped upside down for added volume!
kimberly f.
bronx
Works well, drys my hair very fast. Bought inline through wallmart. Use every other day before using my flat iron.
LaTasha M.
Zanesville
This hair dryer gets the job done quick, i would recommend it for the price! Absolutely cant beat it for the price!
Luli V.
Wichita ks
La tengo porque fue un regalo de cumpleaños y cuando la use la primera ves me gusta porque no dañamucho el cabello
Amber D.
Hartsville,SC
I love my Remington. I have had it for 3 years now and haven't had any issues with it. I use it often and the tools