Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A uploaded by Preeti S.Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A uploaded by Johana M.Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A uploaded by Inna K.

BY REMINGTON #29 in Hair Dryers

Micro Conditioners To Prevent Heat Damage Ionic &Amp; Ceramic Tourmaline 1875 Watts 3 Heat Settings 2 Speed Settings Cool Shot Micro Conditioners:&Nbsp; Get Smoother, Healthier Hair,&Nbsp; Say Good-By To Heat Damage And Say Hello To An Enhanced Healthy Shine!&Nbsp; This Specially Designed Dryer Features A Grill That Is Infused With Microscopic Conditioners.&Nbsp; These Micro-Conditioners Release Into The Dryer Air Flow, And Are Transferred To Your Hair, Helping To Prevent Damage And Increase Shine And Hair Health. Ionic Technology:&Nbsp; Negative Ions Are Created And Dispersed By An Ion Generator.&Nbsp; These Ions Reduce Drying Time And Infuse Vital Moisture Into The Hair, Resulting In Reduced Frizz And Static. Ceramic Technology:&Nbsp; Infrared Heat Is Produced By The Ceramic Coated Grill To Help Prevent Damage To The Hair And Allows For Faster Drying Time. Tourmaline Technology:&Nbsp; This Semiprecious Gemstone Works In Conjunction With The Ceramic Technology Of This Dryer, Producing Far-Infrared Energy Which Protects The Hair Cuticle From Over-Heating, Preventing Brittleness And Cracking. Includes: 1875 Watts - Powerful Enough For Thick &Amp; Wavy Hair Diffuser - Enhances Your Natural Curls &Amp; Waves Concentrator - Controls Air Direction For More Precise Styling Removable Filter - Easy Cleaning To Extend The Motor Life Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
đź‘‘Jaylan H.
Alex City, AL
Decent dryer gets the job done for diffusing your hair. Great for wash and go days, doesn’t get hot enough to straighten hair
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
Good for a blow dryer. Never really noticed a difference in between different hair dryers. I can’t remember how much I spent.
Lisa W.
Tyler, TX
when i actually dry my hair i use this.. I've been considering getting a new one because it takes so long to dry my hair.
Kaelyn F.
Reading, PA
I have had this hair dryer for as long as I can remember and it’s never let me down! Works great, and dries my hair fast!
Alison V.
Garland , TX
I love to use once ina while this one with a little bit of spray and I think it's really good and it's not that expensive
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
Definitely gets the job done of drying your hair. I don't feel that this really protects against the heat damage though.
Amanda N.
Saint Cloud
Have no complaints here.... Gets the job done and was a great price point. Came with more accessories than I needed...lol
Denise P.
Baltimore, MD
I got it as a gift. And it works better than any harm dryer I have ever used! I recommend it to as many friends as I can.
Shayla N.
I love my blow dryer! I love the diffuser mostly. It's kinda clunky, but it's for a good purpose. I love this brand!
Kait H.
Wonderful product!!! So worth the price for what the quality is! Would recommend to anyone who is considering buying!