Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A uploaded by Preeti S.Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A uploaded by Johana M.Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A uploaded by Inna K.

BY REMINGTON #29 in Hair Dryers

Micro Conditioners To Prevent Heat Damage Ionic &Amp; Ceramic Tourmaline 1875 Watts 3 Heat Settings 2 Speed Settings Cool Shot Micro Conditioners:&Nbsp; Get Smoother, Healthier Hair,&Nbsp; Say Good-By To Heat Damage And Say Hello To An Enhanced Healthy Shine!&Nbsp; This Specially Designed Dryer Features A Grill That Is Infused With Microscopic Conditioners.&Nbsp; These Micro-Conditioners Release Into The Dryer Air Flow, And Are Transferred To Your Hair, Helping To Prevent Damage And Increase Shine And Hair Health. Ionic Technology:&Nbsp; Negative Ions Are Created And Dispersed By An Ion Generator.&Nbsp; These Ions Reduce Drying Time And Infuse Vital Moisture Into The Hair, Resulting In Reduced Frizz And Static. Ceramic Technology:&Nbsp; Infrared Heat Is Produced By The Ceramic Coated Grill To Help Prevent Damage To The Hair And Allows For Faster Drying Time. Tourmaline Technology:&Nbsp; This Semiprecious Gemstone Works In Conjunction With The Ceramic Technology Of This Dryer, Producing Far-Infrared Energy Which Protects The Hair Cuticle From Over-Heating, Preventing Brittleness And Cracking. Includes: 1875 Watts - Powerful Enough For Thick &Amp; Wavy Hair Diffuser - Enhances Your Natural Curls &Amp; Waves Concentrator - Controls Air Direction For More Precise Styling Removable Filter - Easy Cleaning To Extend The Motor Life Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lydia B.
It’s very easy to use, has a lot of power for being compact which is great. I have naturally curly hair that tends to frizz if I let it be with no products. This dryer was very inexpensive but great value and last a very long time before needed to be replaced
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
It does what every hair dryer should do, nothing more, nothing less. I was pretty satisfied with the product, considering it is very affordable. However, whenever this one breaks and I have to buy a new one, I'd rather try a different brand of higher quality. I use a hair dryer every day and need something a little more sophisticated and healthy for my hair. This hair dryer is quite damaging to your hair, as most hair dryers are. Nonetheless, it dries it pretty quickly and effectively.
Miranda P.
Honestly I got this because I didn't have alot of money and my old hair dryer broke. I works amazing as long a you keep the vent clean. I can't ask for more when I didn't have alot to spend! I'm sure there are better ones but this one hasn't let me down yet! :)
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
At time I bought this hair dryer because it was on sale. But it has turned out to be a really good dryer! It gets my hair good and dry which is difficult usually because I have such thick hair. It doesn’t take hours either.
Tonya W.
Hopedale, OH
I love the options of cool air or hot air and the fact it comes with attachments, also it has different speed settings. Very easy to use, a bit large in size but that's fine with me. I have had this for two years and never had any problems with this hair dryer.
Lauren P.
Estill Spgs, TN
I don’t like this hair dryer as much as others. It is very heavy and does not dry as fast as I would particularly like but it does get the job done. I use it daily and it does not dry your hair out too much.
Isabella B.
Hanover, WV
Remington is such a good brand for me. I like how small the hair dryer actually is, and not bulky like other brands are. I have straight, smooth hair and when I blow dry it, it gives my hair a little poof. I got this as a Christmas gift but the last one I had was the same brand, and the only reason I needed a new one was because the button which was slide up broke off.. I will be buying this brand again.
Welcome T.
Detroit, MI
Great for people with thick hair, and hard to comb curls. Part your hair into 4 parts, grease your scalp and use this blow dryer. It’ll leave your scalp moisturized and your hair nice and straight
Maria M.
Parkville, MD
One of the Best, most affordable hair dryers I have bought. Comes with diffuser which is a must for my super curly hair. Doesn't get overly hot and has a "cool blast" button to set my style.
Lauren M.
My hair dryer was purchased at Walmart. I’ve never had any issues with it over heating or tripping the plug ins. My hair has gotten quite long and become thicker recently and it has no trouble drying it in a timely manner. However, I do love to use the diffuser and it didn’t last very long. It wouldn’t stay on the dryer quite right and fell off a lot. It eventually broke and cannot stay on at all now. That does disappoint me in that aspect.