BY REMINGTON

The Remington DA-307 MicroScreen men's shaver uses stainless steel technology. The Remington DA-307 has 2 ultra thin microscreens and a detail trimmer for ultimate sideburn precision and hard to cut hairs. The Remington DA-307 has cordless operation and is rechargeable with 40 minutes of run time. The Remington DA-307 non-slipping grip makes handling easy. The Remington DA-307 comes with a cleaning brush, compact charging System, deluxe travel pouch and protective head guard. see more...

Josephina B.
Cypress, TX
I use this for my boyfriend but the one i have you don't have it listed but over all this is a great brand and he loves how everything comes out and my dad and brother so yay...
Katherine N.
Gastonia, NC
My dad loves these I haven't personally tried but I'm sure I would love them as well bc women always need to shave! I recommend this to myself and others.
Lyubov P.
Vancouver, WA
My man and I use the same shaver we both love it and escially I love it because it gets my hair very good and I feel super smooth
Ashby C.
Louisville, KY
My boyfriend uses this product easy to use. Does nice job removing unwanted hair. Doesn't leave burn marks. Would buy product again to use. Long lasting.
Oswaldo R.
I use this brand, but this is a great brand, it leaves the skin well, cut flush facial hair
I regularly shave every other day.
very efficient and good quality
It´s very affordable.