Remington D8410 Keratin Therapy Hair Dryer uploaded by Chloé G.Remington D8410 Keratin Therapy Hair Dryer uploaded by yisela a.Remington D8410 Keratin Therapy Hair Dryer uploaded by Marsella V.

BY REMINGTON

Remington Style Therapy Keratin Therapy Hair Dryer: Professional 1875-watt high torque motor Exclusive keratin-infused nozzle ring delivers healthier, stronger hair Cool shot button to set style see more...

Brooke B.
I got this for my birthday and love it. I blow dry my hair everyday and it usually takes forever!! But since I've gotten this blow dryer it's cut the time down tremendously. Would defff recommend if your looking for a good one!
Marsella V.
fort worth, TX
I have naturally curly hair, so I tend to straighten it when I have a busy week ahead of me, first I blow dry and then straighten. So it's important I have tools that I can handle quickly and get to know fast. I bought this blow dryer on a whim and I'm so glad I did honestly. This one offers many options; 3 speeds, 3 heat settings and even a cool shot option! That last one is important for my silly bangs. The handle is comfortable and for once I didn't have a hand cramp in the middle of drying my thick mane of hair.
Maria V.
We've been using this hair drier for a few months now. It has three heat sittings and two fan speeds, which will satisfy most people. It has a powerful 1875 watts motor (most other hair driers range from 1000 - 1500 watts); motor runs quiet and blows plenty of air; the ceramic radiant heater is strong and produces enough heat for fast drying. Easy to clean removable filter, after few months of use, it did collect a lot of dust and needed to be cleaned (air flow difference noticed before and after cleaning). The drier is well balanced and easy to handle considering motor size and weight.
As for "The Remington Keratin Therapy" and its claim of a "shiny, healthy finish"; no one really noticed any difference in their hair.
Overall, this is a good hair drier, seems durable and we expect it to last for years to come.
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
I don't usually blow dry my hair, I prefer to let it air dry. With that being said, this blow dryer was bought for me as a gift. And I use it on a regular basis now. My hair isn't dried out and it is still very healthy. I think it does a good job
Anaeliza M.
Brilliant! My sister bought me the remmington straighteners for Christmas to replace my ghds. I was soooooo impressed with the straighteners that I bought this hairdryer to replace my trusty old fave and it's fab... The diffuser is great on my curly hair too which is a relief as I haven't found one that's up to the job... And it looks nice.

Krissia P.
Taking my concerns into careful consideration, Remington very kindly sent me their hair dryer and straightener from their Keratin Therapy range to try. I can see the market is flooded with straighteners but so far, all that distinguishes a lot of them is what colour they are and as for hair dryers, consumers tend not to be too fussed so long as it does its job.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I LOVE this hair dryer! I got this as a Christmas gift and I am so glad I did. It comes with some sort of Keratin infused ring that leaves my hair SO shiny when I am done drying! ❤
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX
Es buena, pero tampoco muy buena diría yo, ya que mi cabello no quedaba tan bien del todo, igual y no era la secadora, y era mi cabello el del problema, se dobla fácilmente te para viaje pero como la utilice muy poco no puedo dar una opinión muy segura y sincera.
Alina M.
East Hanover, NJ
Everything is ok with it. Hair feels good after it. Perfect that it have cold wind. It not damage hair. I love it. I’m using it for years. I’m satisfied.
Amy G.
This helps with not damaging your hair so bad. It is powerful yet easy on your hair. It works fast so you don't have the heat on your hair so much.
Mikaela A.
Santa Rosa, CA
I have been looking for a new hair dryer that won't burn and damage my hair... Is this one a good option?
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
Why this name "keratin therapy"? Their heat doesn't remove the natural keratin in the hair? I am confused 😕
Juliana F.
Brasil. BR
O que ele tem de diferente dos demais?