Remington D5005 Ionic Conditioning Hair Dryer with Eco Setting uploaded by Jessika S.

BY REMINGTON

Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I like the haiк dryer from this brand so much! Our family have two at home now :) It brings to my hair no damage at all, it is stylish and it is easy to use it. Highly recommend!
Yaquelin R.
Love this hair dryer! I used to hate hair drying my hair but this has changeed the game. My hair does not get damaged from using it constantly. And it drys it quickly I don’t have to apply heat for a long time. I just love what it does, I would definitely recommended it!
Tabatha R.
I like it, I have had it for a while now and still works as new, it wasn't very expensive and I love it. I bought it at Wal Mart and have been using it since. It has a nice pink color and you can adjust the temperature as if you want it cold or hot. Is a good one , I like it and recommend it.
Kalle R.
Lubbock, TX
This is my absolute favorite hair dryer of all time! It works awesome and it so quick and easy. I've had it for a few years and it is gentle on my thin, fine hair. I usually blow dry on medium heat and high intensity. This is a great hair dryer, I would highly recommend it!
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
This is a great all around hair dryer for the price. I have thick shoulder length hair and have found that about ten minutes on the highest setting is enough to get my hair very dry. There are also a good assortment or attachments for different hair types.
Rachel L.
A good hair dryer for the price. I like that it has an eco energy saving setting and a button to help set my hair. If you're in need of a new hair dryer, I strongly recommend getting this one!
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Years ago I had a little mini blow dryer from Remington and I loved it but every time I would turn it on it smelled up like house with a burning smell so I was always too afraid to use it.
Jessika S.
I love this tool and use it daily. So much easier than a hand held blow dryers. It's lasted over a year also and I love the volume I am able to get at the crown of my head.
Jenn R.
Columbus, OH
I have super thick and curly hair and not a lot of time In the morning. If I shower the night before I use this to help dry my hair before bed and put it into a high bun. It helps not dry my hair out as bad.
Shelby A.
This is a nice blow dryer. It drys well but after you use it your hair smells burnt. I don't know if the dryer was a dud and maybe I needed to get a new one?
Auri M.
Santo Domingo
Seguro es bueno? Pruebalo para confirmarlo