BY REMINGTON

Be Ready To Roll! Exclusive curl guides. 340°F high heat. " ceramic barrel. 30 second heat up time. 2 year warranty Frustrated with traditional wire-bound spiral curling irons that leave creases in your curls?  Cut the stress out of your spirals with the Curl Perfect Curling Iron.  Simply clip in the end of your hair and twist!  Remington’s® exclusive design automatically guides your hair onto the " barrel for even heat distribution, delivering the perfect spiral curl, every time.  Your hair will be protected by the ceramic b. see more...

Lindsey K.
My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!! You clip the ends of you hair into the curling iron and just swirl!! It makes the perfect curl every time!! It's so quick and easy that even my super think hair does not take long to curl!
Sheila J.
After breaking my curling iron i was devastated i had no sally hanson store near to buy a new curling iron and surely if there was they wouldn't have been open at 9 at night! Thankfully my local walmart was still open and i rushed inside with my hair half done to the styling isle on christmas it's usually out front near wrapping paper ect. I grabbed myself one priced actually cheaper than my 150 dollar professional curling iron and wow after using it one time was better than my professional brand! I couldn't believe how easy it was to set my hair how fast it curled and the curls lasted for hours!
Jenna T.
richmond, KY
Everyone needs to know about these! I still can't believe this isn't the next "it" product. Curling my actual hair or extensions is so easy with this.y curls come out so perfect and make my hair look full. Great product and works quickly
liv n.
Granby, CT
I love this curling Iron sooo much its a highly recommended buy mine just broke because my friend broke it but its an amazing curling iron
Adriana O.
I got this wand a couple of weeks ago and I like it so far! It gives me great curls but at times ai have a hard time manipulating it to get the curls to go in a different direction. I like it but maybe I need to play around it a little more..
Nikita g.
The product is so amazing ur hair looks super amazing with this curler ....... really no burns nothing just so easy to use 😊

Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
My hair is really stubborn and hard to curl. Would this curler make it harder or easier for a beginner?