Remington Cordless Rechargeable Shaver, Womens - REMINGTON PRODUCTS COMPANY, LLC.

BY REMINGTON

Convenient, portable electric shaving with Body Contour Safescreens that hug your body's curves for quick, close, comfortable results. The SmoothCut trimmer is great for touching up missed hairs, bikini lines, or multiple day growth. Get clean results in or out of the shower. Low Monthly Payment. Click here to see what your monthly payment would be with your Sears card. see more...

Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product works in a pinch when I don't have time to shave, but it doesn't shave the hair very well. I will still have stubble on my legs, and I have black hairs, so you can notice when I don't have a close shave. The other downside is that I cannot shave my armpits with this product, because it will pinch and cut my skin. I don't know why it only does this on my armpits, but I'm disappointed with this product overall.
Andrea P.
Richland, WA
I’ve had this for just over 3 years and it’s been a life saver. It holds a charge FOREVER!! I think I’ve only charged it like 1-2 times per year and still get great results. It’s been my first electric razor so I don’t really have anything to compare it to but it sure is quicker than a traditional razor.
Kimberly B.
I had this razor for 2 weeks now so I’m still getting used to it. I like the close shave under my arms, I’m still trying to get a close shave on my legs. So far I only had to use the razor once in the 2 weeks. Yes I would buy s replacement.
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
While I use the electric shaver and it does the job, it’s definitely not the greatest that I’ve ever used. I would be open to doing a little research to find something else that might leave me with a little less irritation and a closer shave.
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
This little baby is amazing it gives you that close shave so you feel Baby soft. It works well in all areas and doesn’t leave any nasty bumps or razor burn. A bit pricey but worth it.
Brittany W.
Independence, KY
While it worked well, it didn't make my legs smooth at all. It cut the hairs down to just above my skin, but wouldn't go further than that. Seems silly to use this and then use a razor.
Brenna N.
Des Moines , IA
I had a few issues with this. It was a good price but it only worked some of the time. I still prefer a manual razor but this is good in a pinch or on the go. It can be pursued at most drug stores and stores.
Sharon W.
Templeton , MA
I usually use a razor by Venus however when you need a quick touch up this is the way to go and Remington has had a good reputation for years. It gives you a nice close shave.
Jennifer g.
Findlay, Ohio
This Remington razor works very well and gets all your hairs.I love how it's portable so for camping or something like that. Also you 'M use it on dry skin which is great
Jennifer L.
Oil city, PA
This works great for a quick shave. It's great that it is cord less and has a rechargeable battery. The battery lasts a long time and doesn't take very long to charge.

Amazon