Remington Cool Style Black Paisley Print Flat Iron--Straightner uploaded by Blina 👸.Remington Cool Style Black Paisley Print Flat Iron--Straightner uploaded by Layla M.Remington Cool Style Black Paisley Print Flat Iron--Straightner uploaded by Layla M.

BY REMINGTON

Layla M.
Zebulon, NC
I get the least amount of damage from this straightener, Its the Wet to Strait iron. I can straighten my hair while it's wet or dry and it comes out so soft, smooth, and silky! That says something since my hair is ethnically kinky, dry, course and tight curly!
Emily L.
This product works very, very, very, very well. I would definitely recommend this to a friend or family member and totally would buy it again. This product is original and works absolutely amazing, you should buy it 100%, that's how much I like it.
Amelia H.
I straighten my hair. Not too often but every once in a while. I got it at Walmart, my hair type is kinda thick and it worked really well. I bought it a few months back. I recommend definitely! I’d buy this again
Victoria C.
Hermitage , TN
I've actually have had this iron for a few years now. It has withstood A LOT of travel and drops. I have fine yet curly hair and this iron really does the trick in managing it. It's light weight so my arm doesn't get tired and it's cute. Haha!
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
This product really does a great job straightening my hair and it works fast. I have wavy hair and it is thick and long and I can have my hair straight in less than 20 minutes
Blaine F.
Nevada, MO
This straightener has a great price and works well. However, I've had it for about a year, and it's not working so well anymore. For the price point I figured it would at least last a year; but I was wrong. If you're wanting a GREAT hair straightener stick to a high end one. This one was great for about 9 months and then pooped out on me :(
Alexis T.
I really liked this straightener. It heats up quickly and works well. I use this product at least once a week. I got from target and it had a very affordable price. It definitely holds its value and I would recommend it to anyone.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I would die without this straightener. It is absolutely amazing. It leaves my hair straight and smooth. It is super easy to use and makes your feel like a pro. It was very affordable and can compete with higher end products.
Jessica L.
Coventry
Casual straightener, i use this everyday to straighten or curl my hair :) takes about 15 seconds to heat up and it take me about 5 minutes to finish doing my hair! I recommend to anyone with straight/curly hair x
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
I straighten my hair everyday and I always use this straightner is is amazing I'm very satisfied it lasts so so long and it's great for first time users and repeated users I would defiantly buy another one