Remington Conical Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #45 in Curling Irons

Incorporating curls into your daily hair styling has never been easier with Remington's Style Conical Curling Wand! With ceramic plates and a quick 30 second heat up, the curling wand will help you to create instant, healthy and glamorous curls in no...

• Does this curling iron do both loose and tight curls?1 Answers
Remington Conical Curling Wand 1/2
Remington Conical Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Buy on Amazon
Maci P.
Atoka
I loved this curling wand. It was easy to use and curled so well. Even held the curl! When using a regular curling iron, my curls fall out before I even walk out the door. With this curling wand I could wear the curls the next day with a few quick touch ups with the wand. Only down side: after a few months of use, I plugged it in one day and it would not heat up at all. Not sure what the issue was. It was on, but would not get hot.
Probably just my luck, I doubt it happens often with this product, but it's a great price and works just as well as top brand Wands!
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
I have this wand but it's color pink lol, I don't remember what exact size the wand is but this look pretty close to it. Anyways, I love this curling iron! It gets hot super quick and I don't have to wait a long time for it to be ready to use! The curls last a long time as well. Depending how much hair you curl and how long you hold the curl on the wand, you can make very tight curls or loose curls.
Kaylee W.
A lot of room for improvement by it does curl your hair okay. If you want something big and stunning this isn’t the wand to use. I’ve used it 3/4 times doesn’t make my hair as pretty and curly as I would like. But if you want something really simple and natural this should do the job. I use it for only a simple look. Remington Conical Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Courtney C.
Denton, TX
I love my Remington curling wand! It gives you the perfect curls that you will be looking for. You can use this super easy hair styling tool for any occasion and never damage your hair! Since it is a wand, be sure to be careful not to burn yourself but the great thing is Remington includes a heat protectant glove! Love this wand!
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
This wand was not my favorite. The evenness of curls significantly declines after about 10-15 uses...this to me says that the iron is not heating properly and evenly. This wand was just too small for my long hair. I used it a lot when I had short hair, until it stopped working properly.
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
This is a pretty decent wand. It heats up very quickly and curls hair easily. My only complaint is that when I use it, it creates a lot of steam which is scary. It's also very easily to burn yourself on, as the glove it comes with doesn't do a very well job of keeping you from getting burnt.
Stacy M.
Curled my sister’s hair with this wand on thanksgiving and it looked absolutely amazing. It gave light curls that swings back into beach waves after a few hours. With a little hairspray the look can last all day!
Nikki J.
Washington, DC
I got this about 3 weeks ago, and I’ve used this a couple times already. I love that it is temperature controlled bc sometimes my hair can be more stubborn than other times when it comes to getting it to curl. It heats up quickly (30 seconds). One thing that I will say is that it does not come with a heat resistant heat styling glove, and I recommend that you get one bc the black tip does get hot and it’s very easy to burn yourself. The glove is an easy fix though. I recommend this curl wand!
kimmy s.
Ojai, CA
I use this want every time I curl my hair. I’ve had it for about a year now and it’s so easy to use. It heats up quickly and is tapered so you can get a variety of looks from the one tool. Perfect for all my curly looks.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
I debated how many stars to give this one because it's a good tool. It's easy to use, it heats up fast, and gives a really nice, bouncy curl. That being said: I don't like it! 😆 I don't like the bounce it gives by getting narrow towards the bottom of the barrel. I needed one that stayed straight all the way through the wand for a looser curl.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this curling iron do both loose and tight curls?