BY REMINGTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Do you want long lasting curls? how about curls that can hold for 18 hours, even in humidity? if you said yes, then the Remington style therapy 1 inches lasting curls curling iron is the tool for you! this amazing iron introduces the world’s first lasting curl technology, guaranteeing that your curls stay bouncy and beautiful all day long. The ceramic barrel heats your hair evenly to minimize damage, even at a salon high heat of 400 degree Fahrenheit. The 30 second heat-up and 20 temperature controls boast fast and versatile styling. Don’t be embarrassed by drooping curls; make your curls last with Remington.

Buy on Amazon
Alexis H.
Norfolk, VA
Love love love. I never had a bad hair day with this curling iron. Just one of the best. Works with my curly hair great. Love the color. Love the product. Will buy again and recommended to others
Amy L.
Creates great full curls. Doesn’t pull or tug on my hair when I’m rolling or releasing the curling iron. It heats up fast and is ready to use in a matter of seconds. It works as well as the more costly curling irons. I’ve always used the Remington hair styling tools.
Talisa C.
KINGMAN, AZ
Long lasting beach worthy curls! I can't live without! It feels amazing and looks amazing! Heats up quickly. I have dry damaged hair and it doesn't make it worse! Instead my hair is soft and beautiful!
Kim M.
The Remington CI8125 Lasting Curls Ceramic curling iron definitely does what it is intended to do but there is room for improvement. It curled my hair but I had some issues with it turning off prematurely. It is quite frustrating having it shut off when you're only halfway through curling your hair. The temperature dial could be improved as well. Sadly, a pass for me.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
This is my go-to. The length of the barrel makes it easy to get my long hair al the way around. The handle is thin, which makes it easy to maneuver my whole head of hair. Creates big, bold curls. Love!
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
I used this curling iron at a friend's house and absolutely loved it. She swears by it 100%. My curls were gorgeous and I loved it. I highly recommend this product.
Madison R.
Delray Beach
The very BEST curling iron I've ever had.... funny thing is, I've gone through four of them in the past 10 years! I love this thing! Best part? only 10.99 at Walmart so it's really easy to replace.
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
I have this product and it works great! I just wished the heat on it would go up higher. I have frizzy wavy hair so it helps maintain it a little more. I bought mine at Walmart for $20
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
This is a pretty great curling iron. Great price and good quality. It heats up really quickly and really hot which helps keep my curls in place! Def would recommend.
GARLENI A.
Doral, FL
What can you say - it's a curling iron so it gets hot, it curls your hair, and it's a good bit cheaper than some other models that do essentially the same thing. I haven't noticed any fabulously different results above and beyond any other iron I've owned before. It does have an annoying habit of turning off in the middle of curling my hair if I've turned it on "too soon" before getting to that stage of getting ready in the morning. All in all it's functional and inexpensive, but I'm not over the moon about it