Remington CI63W1NA Professional Style Slim Curling Wand uploaded by Ama D.

BY REMINGTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Remington CI63W1NA Professional Style Curling Wand allows you to create long lasting, medium-sized curls. The premium ceramic tapered barrel, combined with the 410°F salon quality heat work to give you a long lasting, beautiful look. You get complete personalization with the 10 unique heat settings and the 30 second heat-up gets you started quickly. Plus, with the 360° cord you can easily style from any angle. The 60 second auto shut-off, gives you peace of mind.

Buy on Amazon
Daliangely U.
West Palm Bch, FL
I used this article and thanks to its shape makes my waves more suves and with an incredible shape, I do not work so much in peindo because this article helps me and I do not spend all day trying to comb my hair. I like it
Yalitza G.
Love this curling wand. One of the best I've used. It is hard for curls to stay when I use traditional curling irons, but using this curling wand I have no problems with curls dropping. It heats up fast and gives a beautiful curl to the hair. Definitely a must have!!
Makiyah W.
Riverdale, GA
I love this Wand Curler. I have the pink one and its great for curling hair and small tight curls. Counting how long you hold your hair is good and the smaller the sections the tighter the curls. I honestly don't know how much it was since it was a gift but whatever the cost it was worth it.
Anna T.
Sylva, NC
The curling wand is one of my favorite inventions! It keeps my hair looking amazing for days! It's relatively affordable! I've had mine for three years now and it still works amazingly so it's a great investment! Do be careful not to burn your fingers or neck though! The first time I used it it took some getting used to!
Chris J.
River Rouge, MI
Great wand. Curls hair perfectly and makes the perfect curl size. Very satisfied with this product! Doesn't take long at all to curl. I dont use this product often only because I like my natural curl pattern but I use it when my hair needs that extra help here and there.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
This wand seriously is magic. My hair holds curls pretty well but they usually are gone after a day. This wand helps accentuate my natural waves and keeps my hair styled for 2 full days of sweat, heat, humidity, and rain. Wands are a girls best friend.
Mikelah M.
Nevada, MO
I love my wand! It is so much easier because you don't have to think about which way the curling iron has to go! It also works better on my hair. I have very thin, fine, hair and a curling iron won't keep a hold in it, but a wand does!
Toni J.
I really liked this. I got it because everyone was using the nume and bellamie Wands I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend that much so this was a cheaper alternative and it worked well. Game me voluminous curls hat lasted
Denise Y.
Love this curling wand. Gives me tge perfect mermaid waives anyone could ask for. Leaves my hair feeling soft , shiny & curls that last all day & on to the next. If you haven't tried it , you need to!
Liza T.
Park Rapids, MN
This is my first curling wand and was a Christmas gift.  Although it took some time to get used to, the curls are gorgeous.  So glad I was able to try it and definitely recommend it.