Remington CI5338 Keratin Therapy 1-1/2

Remington CI5338 Keratin Therapy 1-1/2" Clip-Free Curling Iron

BY REMINGTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Remington Keratin 1.5" Clipless Curling Iron: Keratin-infused barrel Professional clip-free iron 400-degree high heat 30-second heat-up time 30 heat settings for precise styling control Includes heat-resistant glove for safe and easy styling

Remington CI5338 Keratin Therapy 1-1/2
Remington CI5338 Keratin Therapy 1-1/2" Clip-Free Curling Iron
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can count on perfect curls with this curling iron. It will give you bouncy curls every time without burning your hair!
ana m.
ana m.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this curling wand for over 4 years and I still cant get over how amazing this is. I love to use this wand whenever I want a natural wave kind of look, however it can just as easily be used to create more defined curls (just use hairspray and split your hair into smaller parts). As soon as I run through my hair with this wand, it instantly makes my hair look shinier and healthier. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great curling iron for a bouncy wavy look, which I do a lot to my hair. It doesn't take too long to curl all of my hair with this either which I like because I usually don't have a lot of time to do my hair. It's really affordable. I would recommend!
becca p.
becca p.
Idk if its because of the large barrel that i ddnt like this or just that it didnt do anything to my hair. Maybe its just my hair but i think i purchased this for 20 bux or so and when i sed it. My hair was id say to my bra strap and i want big voluminous curls. This did nothin. It gave me. The wierdest maybe not even a limp wave? Did not work for me
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Staten Island, NY
This has an adjustable temperature control which means I can lower it so I do not burn my frizzy hair! The glove is useful to prevent burning my hands. I have curly/frizzy hair so I use this to define my curls and tame frizz. I think it would work for any hair type with the right products.
Doris M.
Doris M.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this one! I use it every time I do my curls. It's easy to use and is perfect for loose curls or beach wavy hair. Got it for a decent price. It has never failed me or has had a malfunction. I've had this product for more than three years I think. Highly recommend it!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best curling wand  ever! For some reason, I've never been able to figure out how to curl my hair with a curling iron-I always manage to make kinks in my curls and get them caught in the tongs. But this has made styling hair a million times easier!
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this tool to make my waves, since it is much easier to control, besides they are very beautiful and more natural.I recommend it for beginners and wear gloves to protect against burns...
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only heat styler that I use for my curls! I use this and texturizing spray to create dreamy curls that last all day! I have fine thin hair and the curls last almost 2 days!
Natalia J.
Natalia J.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this curling iron. Very affordable and leaves you really nice waves if you just curl it quick. My hair is very thick and long and I can curl it in less than 20 minutes.