Remington Body & Bikini Grooming Kit uploaded by Angela T.Remington Body & Bikini Grooming Kit uploaded by Shauna R.Remington Body & Bikini Grooming Kit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY REMINGTON #2 in Grooming Tools

Remington Body & Bikini Grooming Kit: Body and bikini grooming kit for precise trimming and close shaving Wet/dry for use in or out of the shower Bikini trimmer for touch-ups and shaping Hypoallergenic angled foil shaver for a clean, smooth shave Exfoliator attachment to prevent in-grown hairs Length guide with 4 adjustable length settings; integrated hang hook and built-in grip features; battery operated (included) Item WPG4020 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Leah C.
United States
The head meant for underarm and leg hair doesn't work well at all. The only one I use is the trimmer. It works great for that, especially if you've let things grow a bit. You can easily get closer to the skin and finish up with a regular razor for smoothness. One thing I figured out is that with the trimmer head, sometimes you have to clean the hair out. It will seem to not work but then if you take the head off it works, so you just have to free up the moving parts and it is good to go.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Remington Body & Bikini Grooming Kit this gets me beach and pool ready. Close shave and smooth legs are left. It was affordable. It’s small and fits easily under vanity. Stays charged and ready to use. Love this product!
PiecesOf C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My sister has this kit. She likes it because she can use it in the shower or while watching Housewives. (Smh) She says it good for bikini area but she likes it for her legs and underarms too.

She has recommended this product to me and friends.
Hailey D.
Huntington
This was a pretty decent product while it lasted. It got right down to the skin & got rid of the hair, however, mine just stopped working, I’m not sure what happened. Tried changing the batteries & nothing would make it work.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This isn’t too bad! I’ve used it a good handful of times. It does what it’s suppose to- but it’s not as powerful as I’d like for it to be. I’d still recommend it though.
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
I love this grooming device. I use it for my face, my neck, my eyebrows, bikini area. I don't use any of the attachments. It is affordable and you can resuse it whenever you want.
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
This isn't the best trimmer around, but it gets the job done. The head that is meant for bikini grooming is quite good if you like trimming and not shaving. The head meant for your legs, tho, isn't good at all (It's the flat one). If you have lots of facial hair like me, you might find a use for that one, since it does remove facial hair, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you're planning to spend the whole day trying to remove (unsuccesfully if I may add) your leg hair or even worse: armpit hair. The small head, mean't for eyebrows and such, broke down so quickly I didn't even had a chance to really try it. So if you're looking for something to trim your leg hair with, buy a men's trimmer.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This razor is like my new favorite thing. I really had a hard time trimming my bikini hair after I had my C-section. It's just kind of hard to see down there and I have a scar that I have to worry about being careful around due to pain. But this thing is so easy to use and I won't hurt you at all and it's giving me the perfect shave in my bikini area. I haven't had any ingrown hairs at all.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
This product is great for your bikini area it really gets the usually every time I shave and I bought this over the Internet. it's really easy to use and I would definitely buy another one if mine ever broke! I would recommend it for your bikini area
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I LOVE this electric groomer!!! It works great for my bikini line and other random spots that are just easier to reach with a smaller tool!!! Bought this at Target many many years ago and it still works perfectly to this day. Very affordable and very effective! Would purchase again in a heartbeat! I love products that make my life easier! Highly recommend this electric shaver for all your grooming needs : )
Avery W.
Marietta, GA
Can I use this in the shower? And is it really loud?
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it good for traveling?
Danielle F.
Does this product hold up over time?
cindy k.
Can you use this anywhere on your body? Does it cut close to the hair and does the hair grow back as normal as you would shave? Or slower?
Booooli M.
Norfolk, VA
How well does this work? I'm skeptical about if I should purchase this. But It looks like it will get the job done. Plus most reviews were great and said how wonderful the product works.