Remington Body & Bikini Grooming Kit uploaded by Sarah R.Remington Body & Bikini Grooming Kit uploaded by Shauna R.

BY REMINGTON #2 in Grooming Tools

Remington Body & Bikini Grooming Kit: Body and bikini grooming kit for precise trimming and close shaving Wet/dry for use in or out of the shower Bikini trimmer for touch-ups and shaping Hypoallergenic angled foil shaver for a clean, smooth shave Exfoliator attachment to prevent in-grown hairs Length guide with 4 adjustable length settings; integrated hang hook and built-in grip features; battery operated (included) Item WPG4020 see more...

Buy on Target*
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
I love this grooming device. I use it for my face, my neck, my eyebrows, bikini area. I don't use any of the attachments. It is affordable and you can resuse it whenever you want.
Kamrey B.
I bought this from tj maxx for like $10 I think and i use it sometimes when I really need to. It works well, the razor is sharp and its battery operated which is good. I recommend
Amanda G.
This isn't the best trimmer around, but it gets the job done. The head that is meant for bikini grooming is quite good if you like trimming and not shaving. The head meant for your legs, tho, isn't good at all (It's the flat one). If you have lots of facial hair like me, you might find a use for that one, since it does remove facial hair, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you're planning to spend the whole day trying to remove (unsuccesfully if I may add) your leg hair or even worse: armpit hair. The small head, mean't for eyebrows and such, broke down so quickly I didn't even had a chance to really try it. So if you're looking for something to trim your leg hair with, buy a men's trimmer.
Sydney M.
Pleasanton, CA
I was so excited to use this product! Unfortunately, it was more of a hassle than handy. It isn't very powerful, so it may take a while. If it's for a tiny trim (ex. A quick touch up a few days after you shaved your armpits), then it comes in handy. Otherwise, it takes forever due to constantly going back over the area. I like that it came with the exfoliater, it is really soft and useful. The price was nice because Target had an additional offer for it.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Master Groomer Expert
This razor is like my new favorite thing. I really had a hard time trimming my bikini hair after I had my C-section. It's just kind of hard to see down there and I have a scar that I have to worry about being careful around due to pain. But this thing is so easy to use and I won't hurt you at all and it's giving me the perfect shave in my bikini area. I haven't had any ingrown hairs at all.
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
This product is great for your bikini area it really gets the usually every time I shave and I bought this over the Internet. it's really easy to use and I would definitely buy another one if mine ever broke! I would recommend it for your bikini area
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I LOVE this electric groomer!!! It works great for my bikini line and other random spots that are just easier to reach with a smaller tool!!! Bought this at Target many many years ago and it still works perfectly to this day. Very affordable and very effective! Would purchase again in a heartbeat! I love products that make my life easier! Highly recommend this electric shaver for all your grooming needs : )
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Master Groomer Expert
This is a pretty good trimmer for the bikini area. It doesn't cut or leave any bumps which is nice, but at the same time it doesn't really get a full shave, it doesn't get close enough to the skin to leave you really smooth. For that reason I don't think I would get it again, but if you're looking just for a trim and not a dull shave this is for you.
Anita V.
I bought this trimmer about a year ago for my bikini area. I believe I bought it at Walmart this is a wonderful tool for the summer months. It helps me get into the tight areas it does a great job at neatening things up. I have used it over and over again many times that's a snap to use 2 minutes and I'm done. Overall great price for the product I would recommend it
Claudia R.
Gainesville
I started moving away from waxing because it was just getting too expensive, and this trimmer has helped make that transition easier! I only like one of the three attachments that comes in the packaging, but it's enough to make this trimmer worth it for me.
Avery W.
Marietta, GA
Can I use this in the shower? And is it really loud?
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is it good for traveling?
Booooli M.
Norfolk, VA
How well does this work? I'm skeptical about if I should purchase this. But It looks like it will get the job done. Plus most reviews were great and said how wonderful the product works.
Danielle F.
Does this product hold up over time?
cindy k.
Can you use this anywhere on your body? Does it cut close to the hair and does the hair grow back as normal as you would shave? Or slower?