Remington Bendable Headscarf

Find Hair Styling Accessories And Tools at Target.com! There are so many ways to wear the Remington Anywear Hair Bendable Head Scarf! With a soft fabric exterior and bendable metal interior, you can wear the scarf in your hair or around your wrist and create beautiful bows and designs to finish off your look.- 1-Count. - Bendable. - Solid color.- For hair and wrist.- Style suggestions on packaging. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Bendable Headscarf!
How would you rate this product?
Shelton
I love little head bands! I have long, thick hair. I don't wear it down often, but when I do I need head bands to keep my hair out of my face. This one is just too cute!
Square / Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.
Oval / Light Brown / Damage / Normal