Remington Battery Operated Shaver for Women WDF4815

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Cordless Shaver. America s #1 Women s Brand. Quality You Can Trust. 2 Flexible Foils for close, precise shaving & silky smooth results. 2 Trimmers remove longer hairs. Cordless Easy to Use Wherever, whenever you want!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Battery Operated Shaver for Women WDF4815!
How would you rate this product?
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Esta es mi primera máquina eléctrica, ha sido muy útil hasta el momento, lo mejor es que no necesito utilizar crema de afeitar para poder eliminar el vello, no es tan costosa y se encuentra en la mayoría de los lugares
Sebt Elguerdane, Taroudant
"Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is imane and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N34 RUE hay dakhela 1 City : taroudant ,sebt el guerdan Country: MOROCCO""
A parte de que es una excelente marca. Te brinda conford y seguridad.... con esta máquina depilas tus áreas sin miedo a cortes ni rasguños
Catches and pulls on long hair but otherwise gives a nice close shave. Never got cuts or nicks from it just a few pulled out long hairs
lowestoft
I have used of it these which gets some of the hair but it does not get close enough to the skin

Looking for your answer?