Remington Battery Operated Shaver for Women WDF4815

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Cordless Shaver. America s #1 Women s Brand. Quality You Can Trust. 2 Flexible Foils for close, precise shaving & silky smooth results. 2 Trimmers remove longer hairs. Cordless Easy to Use Wherever, whenever you want!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Battery Operated Shaver for Women WDF4815!
How would you rate this product?
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
I liked this. Purchased once. Didn’t like having to use batteries. It was affordable and i used it every other day.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works but not great. Decent pricing for this products too. I paid $49 for a good one and it doesn’t work great.
1,250 reviews
Love this for shaving my legs when I don't have time in the shower. Works pretty well and is super easy to use.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am delighted with this product, I love it is one of the best things I have ever tried. I love him too much ..
Fontana , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works really well even though it’s hard to find in the stores you prob have to buy it from amazon
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very good and useful to use and I will give a recommendation to anyone who wants it
Queens,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Súper eficiente y de buena calidad, lo recomiendo con ojos cerrados, es una máquina excelente!
Brandon, FL
Works great would buy again!!! Very affordable!! Nice size and quiet.. doesn't rust either
Berwick, LA
As a cosmetologist and beauty professional I must say this is one of my favorite products

Looking for your answer?