Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsRemington
Battery Operated Shaver for Women WDF4815

Remington Battery Operated Shaver for Women WDF4815

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Cordless Shaver. America s #1 Women s Brand. Quality You Can Trust. 2 Flexible Foils for close, precise shaving & silky smooth results. 2 Trimmers remove longer hairs. Cordless Easy to Use Wherever, whenever you want!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Battery Operated Shaver for Women WDF4815!
How would you rate this product?
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am delighted with this product, I love it is one of the best things I have ever tried. I love him too much ..
Brandon, FL
Works great would buy again!!! Very affordable!! Nice size and quiet.. doesn't rust either
North Las Vegas, NV
It works well but I only use it once in a blue moon. The razor is too bulky for my liking. Other than that I like it.
Waipahu, HI
I don't know it my blades were dull but I had a horrible experience with this product. It didn't take any of my hairs off and I just went with a regular non electric razor to finish off this products job
My experience with this item very good i love it thanks for this product i love it very good quality thanks so much.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Very nice shaver, one thing to keep in mind is that you do every once in a while have to switch the blades. Honestly really like his product, easy to clean and won't miss a spot.
Greenbrier, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have had one for a long time. It works wonders. I can't live without it. It's the best one I have discovered. It does it's job .The best thing the blades never wore out no matter how much I have used it.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very good and useful to use and I will give a recommendation to anyone who wants it
Queens,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Súper eficiente y de buena calidad, lo recomiendo con ojos cerrados, es una máquina excelente!
Clearwater
Not as a close of a shave as a regular razor but gets the job done. Goes a while on a singular charge. I would like it to be closer in comparison to the men’s ones available.

Looking for your answer?