BY REMINGTON

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Cordless Shaver. America s #1 Women s Brand. Quality You Can Trust. 2 Flexible Foils for close, precise shaving & silky smooth results. 2 Trimmers remove longer hairs. Cordless Easy to Use Wherever, whenever you want! see more...

Dana T.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my normal electric razors backup you know when you forget to charge your favorite razor, but you don't have time to charge it so you use your trusted backup razor, this one leaves my legs mostly smooth, but it does leave stubble and it isn't the best electric razor I have used but I do love this one too.
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
I find this razor to work well, although it is pretty basic. While I like it and will continue to use it, I would not hesitate from doing a little research to find one that I like better. The price point is rather inexpensive compared to other brands
Jennifer J.
old Bridge, NJ
It worked okay at first but then eventually it stopped working. I prefer my manual shaver because these are just wastes of money. Too expensive for something that doesn't work well. I do not recommend this.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hi guys how are you guys😊 ok so this product is ok I used it maybe once or twice it a big fan of it because I had to go over my legs with my Venus blade so I don’t recommend this .
Heather B.
Clearwater
Not as a close of a shave as a regular razor but gets the job done. Goes a while on a singular charge. I would like it to be closer in comparison to the men’s ones available.
Miranda V.
I did not like this. Just seemed to pull hair really hard and was painful. Not good for sensitive skin either I don’t recommend
Didn’t stay charged very long either.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good shaver it does the job however i just don’t like having to replace the battery everytime it needs a new one since im very practical and prefer a regular razor.
Jennifer T.
This is a great shaver! It was a very nice price, and it's Definitely worth it! It came with a charging dock and wall cord, very convenient. I use this when I don't have time to shave my legs with a razor....and it works well to get a close shave! Leaves it feeling a bit stubbly, but definitely works in a time crunch!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this razor to trim my bikini line area. I works well. However. The size of it really isn’t conducive to navigating that area. It was kind of awkward and in the way. It was hard to maneuver it to the angles I needed. It was pretty well priced, just not the right product for what I wanted it for.
Sara S.
PASCO, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Such a great little shaver. It gets a nice close shave and it comes in handy when your in a rush and can't jump in the bath to shave. I use it dry and it works great. I would highly recommend this product to friends and family members.

back