BY REMINGTON

Instant, effortless curls. The Remington Auto Curl works with all hair lengths, using a specially designed rotating barrel to curl and set styles in no time. Choose from five temperature settings using the digital controls, with 450 Degree high heat for fast, salon-quality results. Plus, the barrel rotates in either direction so you can create uniform curls for a polished look, or switch it up for a more natural wavy look.

Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
works ,great. couldn't believe it was remington brand since its a cheaper brand that is available in any big box store but it works amazing and is worth the price you pay. i was surprised at how well it worked for my hair which is curly/ wavy (not in a good way with frizz)
Claire M.
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Beautiful design makes my hair look stunning and beautiful very satisfied lose my hair looking shiny and pretty I got mine from Sally beauty supply and you'll get the hang of it after a while very very easy to use
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
FOR ME IS EASY OF EVERYTHING, Excellent, I like it very much, it is very easy to use, and it leaves my hair shiny and beautiful, I use it constantly and I recommend it, I love it. Beautiful design makes my hair look stunning and beautiful very satisfied lose my hair looking shiny and pretty
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
This is a great hair curler, but for me it took a couple of times to get it down and find the best way to use it that best fit my desired look. The curling wand spins, goes in either direction and if you use it just right you can accomplish perfect curls without any kinks at the end. I now have beautiful bouncy curls every time I use it, love it!
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
It wasn't this exact curler but one similar. It works well! I actually have two because my boyfriend accidentally bought me the same one. The only thing I don't like it's that it's tapered at the end and it makes the curl look strange.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
This curling iron has made my life so much easier. I love the it pretty much curls itself. And gives my hair beautiful curls. And last for hours. The Remington brand has been my favorite so far!
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Absolutely love these types of curling irons they last a long time and give such beautiful curls without the need for hairspray. Overall one of my favorites for hair
valeria n.
valeria n.
Methuen, MA
Its so difficult to use that in some point you stress out and dont want to uses it anymore. I think everything its practice but I that this thing
Bralmarys B.
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
One of my favorites curly irons. This was a gift from my husband's cousin and I loved it. I used it 3 to 4 times a month and I am loving it.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Oneonta , AL
This wand can leave your hair in beautiful spiral curls or on tight little bouncy ones! Only takes a few seconds to curl!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Carlisle
Does anyone know if you are able to use this product as a straightener too?