BY REMINGTON

Genevie B.
This was a great hair care set I bought this for my Daughters and it came in so handy for school everything was in one spot and made thing so much more organized.
Megan K.
I love this! I leave on top of my counter in my bathroom and put makeup and hair bows and bobby pins and my straightener in it! Super cute and keeps me from throwing stuff on the counter to clutter.
Ashlee S.
stevensville
If you have a lot of hair accessories like I do this organizer box is awesome! It keeps all my brushes hair, hair ties and bobby pins organized so they aren't all over the place
Julia S.
Flowery Br, GA
I am an organizing freak! I love to know where my things are and be able to find them easily.  The product is very durable and it holds a good amount of accessories. Having long hair, I have quite a bit of hair 'tools' laying around and it's nice to be able to put my supplies in a place that is easily located at a later time.
sindesha w.
Works very good on my hair & anybody's hair. It is a very amazing product to use on your hair no matter what. My hair color is a off black but thin but it is growing thicker. Very much satisfied with it.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
I use this to keep my curling irons and flat irons separate! It's great to organize all hair care products! I purchased it at my local mall
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
Reminton blow-dryers and straighteners will literally last you years for such a great price. I have had the same blow dryer for 6 years.
Susana D.
Mount vernon, NY
Great organizer since I have everything everywhere I tend to loose my scrunchies and bobby pins around the house and this is perfect
Nicole A.
Faber, VA
Our bathroom is not very big so anything to help with storage is a must! Since I have so many hair products this was a no brainer.
Ashley S.
This product is very good. It does what it says it will do and it is very cheap. I would choose this over any other.