Remington Anywhere Curls Curling Iron uploaded by Alyssa H.Remington Anywhere Curls Curling Iron uploaded by Tammie J.

BY REMINGTON

Create curls on the move! The Remington Anywhere Curls Retractable Curling Wand is the perfect size to stow away for travel. Just pull up the barrel for fast, gorgeous curls, then push it down for compact storage. The unit turns off when the barrel is collapsed, so you can safely store it even when it’s still hot. With a 1” ceramic barrel and 400° high heat, this small curling iron packs enough power to get the job done.

• Collapsible Clipless Barrel

• What are the best tips for using this? I got one for Chri...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I purchased this for a trip, it couldn’t even curl my naturally curly hair because it didn’t get hot enough. I tried using this a few times, but ultimately threw it in the garbage. Not even capable of helping out in a pinch.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
This was a really nice curling iron I feel like it really take it hot this particular product I do feel like it was taken a while for it to get too hot and I'm pretty sure shot at that because normally Remington Products are very good and they don't require a long period of time for them to be hot but overall it definitely made some really nice curls in my hair
Anna P.
New Castle, DE
I love Remington's appliances. I have Remington hair dryer and Remington Anywhere Curls Curling Iron. It's very reliable device. Usually, I use it once or twice in week. I recommended it to my sister and she bought it too.
Lindsey S.
Got this at target and I love it. Great curling wand for a great price. Works just as well as the more expensive wands out there. Anyone who is interested in an inexpensive wand this one is a great one to start with.
Shadonna D.
Killeen, TX
I love this curling wand!!!!! I purchased it at Sally’s years ago and i freaking love it! The price point is rather fair! I have permed hair so after a fresh perm i use this to add volume! I would def purchase again
francisca o.
san diego, CA
If you want nice curls then this is the curler for you. It will leave your hair looking very nice and curly. I had mine for a year and it didn't want to work after that. It really bummed me out.
Yenisis O.
El Paso
I've never had a wand successfully work until this one. I recently got the cool girl haircut (medium lob) and this wand is an essential!! It smooths my hair as well. No frizz and lasting waves!! Very happy customer!
Mayra S.
Works better than many other ones I've tried. My hair is extremely thick so its a bit of a struggle for me, but in my daughters hair which is three complete opposite from mines it works great..
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. Her curls held all night long during cheerleading. She curled a small section of the hair, then sprayed each curl with a mild hair spray. It looked as if she had it professionally done. The curls were springy and beautiful! She did use the glove at first, but then stopped because the hair slips off the glove, so she just used her fingers. Beware though, this wand gets VERY hot and she did end up with a slight burn but that is part of the territory. My daughter has VERY long hair (almost to her waist) is very THICK and this wand held her hair all night long, and even into the next day. I would recommend this wand for anyone! She loves it! I bought this brand because we both have the Remington hair straightener and they are the best straighteners and comparable to the other more expensive brands. I knew that I would be totally satisfied with purchasing another Remington brand product!
Alyssa H.
I love this product and always get compliments when i use it.

I take a strand of hair and place the barrel close to my scalp. Then I wrap the hair away from the face starting at the top and moving down the barrel with each wrap. It makes the most beautiful curls!

Pro tip. Hold your hand at the end of the barrel to catch the curls when you remove the barrel. Hold the curl in your hand until it cools and spritz with hairspray and then release it. This helps to lock the curl and make it last much longer!!
Kara M.
What are the best tips for using this? I got one for Christmas and haven't tried it yet because I'm not sure how to curl my hair without the clip that a typical curling iron has.