Remington Anywear Hair for Hair & Wrist Elastics, 7 count

Make a fashion statement with Remington Anywear Hair for Hair ; Wrist Elastics. The This seven-count pack includes a variety of bright colored elastics to keep your hair held tight or to make a bracelet statement. The unique flexible design prevents...

Goody Bobby Pins: Secure hold For everyday styling
Goody Bobby Pins: Secure hold For everyday styling
Start your review of Remington Anywear Hair for Hair & Wrist Elastics, 7 count!
Rosharon , TX
Love this hair ties because of the secure of the rubber makes your ponny tail feel secure for a long time 👍
Bryan, TX
These are great for anyone with thick hair. They don't break very easily at all. I would recommend them..
Jamaica, NY
Love this to use for hair that's easy but that still look put together. It's easy to use highly recommend
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed smells amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Not too tight. Doesn't break leaving you with rubber pulling on your hair. Really like these hair ties.
Walhalla, SC
You can never go wrong with hair bows. You can never have too many of these too. I keep them everywhere
Beaver Dam, WI
These stay in my hair nicely all day long. They snag a little bit when I take them out tho.
destin
These are nice hair ties but remind me of my childhood. Pro is they are affordable but major con is that they broke on me after first use with my thick hair. I bought at Walmart. I'd recommend this to fine hair but for my thick hair I prefer the bands that don't leave dents.
evesham
Good for school sports swimming etc and i can sleep in them, they don't stretch out or snap and last ages and don't get lost very easily. Cost more up front but save you money in the long term and can be found anywhere
FLORIDA 33195, FL
excelentes ligas para el cabello , especialmente si tienes el cabello fino como es mi caso , ya que no te lo maltrata en lo absoluto ni deja maracas en el , son muy versatiles y delicadas para usar