BY REMINGTON #31 in Hair Ties & Clips

Doris W.
I love these Remington hair elastics. They are great for putting your in a ponytail. They are also great for wearing as a bracelet.
They come in different colors. I would recommend this to anyone to try.
Deanna G.
These are a great hair tie for anyone who has sensitive hair or scalp and doesn't like that pulling sensation from traditional scrunchies. They are also great shades for any outfit and not bulky. They stay in place well, and are worth the price. I will continue to use them, as well as recommend them to others, and give them as gifts.
Cam S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I thought that these would be nice. But unfortunately I didn't care for them at all. The ribbed part tugs on your hair and then when you go to take your hair out, part of your hair is to tightly rapped around the rip part it pulls it out of your hair! Talk about ouch!! Would not recommend to a friend.
Lea B.
I love these hair ties! I also like the fact that they come in several different colors, so they can blend in with most hair colors. These work great with my medium-thickness hair, especially since it can be hard to find hair ties for my hair that aren't too loose or tight. I would recommend these!
Ymelda S.
Manteca, CA
They are a bit pricey for someone like me who doesn't want to pull hair out when I take my hair out. But they work amazing. I use this product daily. I always have a couple around me because I lose them. I will be sticking to this brand for life. If it works for me it should definitely work for you
Mikayla A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I bought this product because I heard they don't leave a crease in your hair after you take it out. While it does leave less of a crease than traditional hair ties, there is still a visible crease. I would recommend this to others just because it is very comfortable to have in your hair.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
Very much worth the price! Less than $2 at Walmart. They don't damage your hair like other hair elastics do, and they look cute as a bracelet for in case you decide to put your hair up later in the day.
Raven C.
Morrison, TN
These are great. They didn't pull my hair at all. They held my hair up without breaking like a lot of hair ties do. They are very well made. I love these and I would definetly recommend for others to purchase these. I have super thick hair and they still hold my hair great!
Bushra T.
Auburn, WA
i buy soo many hair elastics as me and my husband both have long hair and we use a lot of these bands. but the only issue is they loose their elasticity very quick. i use bands every single day and even my husband too. it is good but i would say not long lasting.
Claudia W.
Columbus,Oh
Not a big fan of these at all, they hurt my head, and pulled my hair. I love just the plain black hair ties they don't hurt, they are super affordable but not worth it, any hair type or color they just hurt. Very disappontied, won't b buying this again
KhouLoudghorbel G.