Remington Anti-Frizz Therapy Professional Flat Iron 1 Inch Plates uploaded by Pamela C.

BY REMINGTON

Made For Frizzy Hair That Is Prone To The Effects Of Humidity. Micro-Conditioners - Evenly Emits During Styling With No Oily Residue, Providing All Day Anti-Frizz Protection 450&Deg;F Salon High Heat - Digital Control 1&Quot; Ceramic Floating Plate - Provides Constant Hair Contact For The Smoothest Glide 30 Second Instant Heat Up Turbo Boost To Highest Setting 60 Min. Auto Shutoff Swivel Cord Why Is The Anti-Frizz Therapy Straightener Right For Your Hair? Fights Humidity When Styling Leaves No Oily Residue All Day Frizz Protection How It Works: Ceramic Plates Have Been Infused With A Blend Of Frizz Resistant Micro-Conditioners That Evenly Transfer During Styling. The Frizz Resistant Micro-Conditioners Are Transferred To The Hair To Protect It From The Effects Of Humidity All Day Long.&Nbsp; These Frizz Resistant Conditioners Last The Life Of The Product And Leave No Oily Residue. Benefits: Up To 65% Less Frizz* 15 Hours Frizz Protection, Even In Humidity* 1-800-736-4648 Made In China *Versus A Conventional Flat Iron. Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Olivia K.
This is a great straightener that I use everyday! It has held up for me for about 5 years, and I have not had any problems with it. It heats up very quick. It has a 1 hour automatic shut off, which is a great feature since I often forget to turn it off.
EMMA C.
Pittsburgh, PA
The single best straightener I have ever used! I have had this for probably 6 years now and will cry my eyes out if this ever dies because I can't find it anymore. I use this with the John Frieda 3 day straight products and it tames my super curly, frizzy hair in one swipe! I love not having to go over my strands several times and my hair just feels smoother! I recently had a friend borrow my iron and they were amazed by it!
Emily S.
This is the only flat iron I’ve used that has kept my frizzy, curly hair straight for hours and hours. It gets hot (450 degrees) and that works best on my thick hair! I love this straightener, and I’d buy the exact one if this ever stops working!
Kasey S.
Hamden
I've used many straighteners in past. I have 3b hair, so it's quite curly and on the thicker side. I tend to straighten my hair about once a month. This straightener is great whether I blow my hair before I straighten or if I air dry and straighten. It leaves it with a nice bounce and shine and doesn't smell as if it's frying my hair.
Maya H.
Fairmont, WV
I like this straightener. It's got a digital display of the temperature and can reach 410 degrees. Before purchasing it I saw alot of people complaining that it was snagging their hair, but I've only had that happen once and I've been using it for 4 months now. It gets my hair super straight and keeps it frizz free.
Ashley B.
I've had it for years, ita probably time to get a new one. I clean it and lut it on the lowetst setting but it's makes my hair oily. It was a great straightener though lol
Molly M.
Owings
Needed a straightener in a pinch and picked this one up because it was cheap and completely expected to replace it with soemthing more expensive as soon as I could. However, 2 and a half years later and it still works great. When I first got it, it had some sort of oil/serum on the plates that helped smooth the hair, but that's definitely worn off by now.
Dyana L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I bought this when I dyed my hair blonde to ensure the flyaways were tamed. I noticed this particular straightener is much better at straightening than others because you only have to pass through a grip of hair one time instead of many times. Remington S8510 Frizz Therapy 1" Flat Iron
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Very nice little flat iron. Adjustable temperature control and auto shut off. Leaves hair silky and shiny. Great value. Nice size for getting into tight spots. Very happy with this flat iron and would definitely recommend it. I would purchase again.
Sheila P.
Arnoldsville, GA
Do you blow-dry first with this then use straightening iron?
Ashton S.
Elm City, NC
Has anyone with Frizzy curly hair ever used this? My hair is in between wanting to be curly and wanting to be straight.
Sheila P.
Arnoldsville, GA
Has anyone with thick curly hair ever tried this? If so does it leave your hair smooth and without frizz?
ariana c.
Just got this and wanted to check out the reviews but nothing???? That's weird!

back