Remington Anti-Frizz Therapy Professional Flat Iron 1 Inch Plates uploaded by Pamela C.

BY REMINGTON

Made For Frizzy Hair That Is Prone To The Effects Of Humidity. Micro-Conditioners - Evenly Emits During Styling With No Oily Residue, Providing All Day Anti-Frizz Protection 450&Deg;F Salon High Heat - Digital Control 1&Quot; Ceramic Floating Plate - Provides Constant Hair Contact For The Smoothest Glide 30 Second Instant Heat Up Turbo Boost To Highest Setting 60 Min. Auto Shutoff Swivel Cord Why Is The Anti-Frizz Therapy Straightener Right For Your Hair? Fights Humidity When Styling Leaves No Oily Residue All Day Frizz Protection How It Works: Ceramic Plates Have Been Infused With A Blend Of Frizz Resistant Micro-Conditioners That Evenly Transfer During Styling. The Frizz Resistant Micro-Conditioners Are Transferred To The Hair To Protect It From The Effects Of Humidity All Day Long.&Nbsp; These Frizz Resistant Conditioners Last The Life Of The Product And Leave No Oily Residue. Benefits: Up To 65% Less Frizz* 15 Hours Frizz Protection, Even In Humidity* 1-800-736-4648 Made In China *Versus A Conventional Flat Iron. Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

• Has anyone with Frizzy curly hair ever used this? My hair is in b...1 Answers
  • Just got this and wanted to check out the reviews... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you blow-dry first with this then use straightening iron?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Dyana L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I bought this when I dyed my hair blonde to ensure the flyaways were tamed. I noticed this particular straightener is much better at straightening than others because you only have to pass through a grip of hair one time instead of many times. Remington S8510 Frizz Therapy 1" Flat Iron
Kasey S.
Hamden
I've used many straighteners in past. I have 3b hair, so it's quite curly and on the thicker side. I tend to straighten my hair about once a month. This straightener is great whether I blow my hair before I straighten or if I air dry and straighten. It leaves it with a nice bounce and shine and doesn't smell as if it's frying my hair.
Ashley B.
I've had it for years, ita probably time to get a new one. I clean it and lut it on the lowetst setting but it's makes my hair oily. It was a great straightener though lol
Molly M.
Owings
Needed a straightener in a pinch and picked this one up because it was cheap and completely expected to replace it with soemthing more expensive as soon as I could. However, 2 and a half years later and it still works great. When I first got it, it had some sort of oil/serum on the plates that helped smooth the hair, but that's definitely worn off by now.
Rebecca S.
HENDERSON, NV
I have had this straightener for YEARS. I absolutely love it. I live Remington. I refuse to get another one. I have super frizzy and crazy hair. Makes my hair so sleek and beautiful. I stand by this 100%
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Very nice little flat iron. Adjustable temperature control and auto shut off. Leaves hair silky and shiny. Great value. Nice size for getting into tight spots. Very happy with this flat iron and would definitely recommend it. I would purchase again.
Christy G.
Ahhh I love it!! 5 stars all day! You can adjust the temperature (my hair is broke off from wearing it up so much I use the highest temperature) I NEVER have flyaways! Doesn't take long to heat up either. I love mine! If you don't have one you are missing out!
Cyrilla D.
Ashland
Love this straughtner, I got it for christmas. Doesn't damage my hair but does make it straight and quickly. Guessing my dad got it from walmart, but I would recommend this straighter to anybody who uses one. Takes time off of me doing my hair which is amazing!
Tessa N.
These straighteners work amazing. They heat up quick, straighten right away, and are so affordable! My friend with very curly hair forgot her iron and was hesitant to use mine because it wasn't expensive like her CHI one, and after I straightened her hair, she immediately went and bought one the next day!
Sheila P.
Arnoldsville, GA
Do you blow-dry first with this then use straightening iron?
Ashton S.
Elm City, NC
Has anyone with Frizzy curly hair ever used this? My hair is in between wanting to be curly and wanting to be straight.
Sheila P.
Arnoldsville, GA
Has anyone with thick curly hair ever tried this? If so does it leave your hair smooth and without frizz?
ariana c.
Just got this and wanted to check out the reviews but nothing???? That's weird!