Remington AC9140S T|Studio Thermaluxe Hair Dryer with Tangle Free Fabric Swivel Cord

BY REMINGTON

Dry your hair with less damage. The Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Dryer is designed to optimize heat levels and dry hair as quickly as possible to minimize the risk of heat damage. The powerful 1875-watt AC motor dries hair 50% faster than standard Remington dryers, plus the improved design is lightweight and easy to handle. A range of heat and speed settings let you find the best performance for your hair type, and the ceramic-coated grill releases 90% more ions* to further reduce heat damage and reduces frizz. Other features include: concentrator and diffuser attachments, cool shot button, tangle-free fabric cord, removable air filter, 4-year warranty.

*vs. standard Remington dryer **vs. standard ionic Remington dryer see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara T.
Dumfries, VA
For the price, this hair dryer isn't bad.  I had a Sedu Revoltion hair dryer that I loved, but it broke and a $150+ hair dryer just isn't in my budget anymore.  I knew I wanted a dryer that was 2000 watts, but couldn't find one in my price range, so I figured I'd give this one a try.  I've been using it for about a year and it does the job, but I feel like it does more damage to my hair than my Sedu did (which my Sedu did like NO damage to my hair).  If I could afford it, it'd find a 2000 watt professional hairdryer like I had over purchasing this one.
Suellen H.
Littleton - CO
Sooooo happy with this hair dryer. I dry my hair almost every day and this is an essential item for me. It was hard to find one that was potent enough to dry my hair quickly and prevent damage.
Using the cold air every time when I’m done makes a huge difference. I’m in love with this hair dryer and I would for sure recommend it!
Lycaness ..
I love this hair dryer! After my last Remington dryer went out after 5 years of use, I knew I wanted another. I found this one on an Amazon deal, and loved the color, it matched my Remington straightener so I figured I might as well try it. It doesn't get as hot as most dryers, its more of a strong air flow, ao it doesn't add damage to my hair, leaves it less frizzy, and leaves it shiny. I dry my hair in less than half of the time it used to take with my old dryer. The cord is super nice as well. I highly recommend it.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a great hair dryer. Especially for those of us who dry our hair often. I wash my hair once or twice a week and blow dry it every time I wash. I flat iron daily and have extremely curly, dry, damaged hair. It's pretty great. Not. Lol. But this iron makes blow drying super easy. The cord doesn't twist up and shorten the life of the dryer and the fabric cord makes it so the cord doesn't get messed up and broken from twists on the outside on what would be the rubber. The settings make it easy to make sure I don't burn and fry my hair and it's extremely easy to use. I would describe this as truly plug and play. Has lasted a while and I imagine it's going to last years.
Britney D.
cleona, PA
I am so happy with this, got it on sale for just under 40 dollars from ulta. Love the heat settings and that the cold setting is actually cool unlike my last conair. It's so leightweight and powerful cut my drying time in half. Also it has a 4 year warranty unlike most of the other brands that are over 100 dollars and only offer a one year warranty. My hair is way less frizzy too! Highly recommend what a deal!!
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
For the price, this hair dryer is fantastic. The high speed setting is nice and powerful which is what I like. I really like to have a hair dryer that works quickly and this one gets the job done! I had wanted to buy an expensive one, but I'm glad I went for this one. Such good quality for the price!
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love the compact shape of this hairdryer; it makes packing for travel very easy.  There is alot of power for this dryer as well.  Depsite having long hair, I do not have my hair getting sucked in through the fan like other makes and models have in the past.
Betsy A.
Brownsville, TX
I loved this dryer, it has a low medium or hight temperature I really like to use it at night so I won't go to bed with my hair wet , too bad I lend it and they didn't return it back I wanted to buy it again but I haven't it find it yet
Trisha T.
Middle River, MD
I am in love with this hair dryer. It dries my hair quickly without making it frizzy or damaging it and the cord is the only one my cat has no interest in eating. To top it off, the loop is great for hanging it from a hook on my dresser when not in use.
Blertush A.
Thomaston, CT
This is amazing. I've used mine twice so far because I just bought it. It doesn't feel like your hair & it has made my hair look smoother and less frizzy!! Go to your nearest target and buy it because I honestly love it.