Remington 4mm Elastics - Brown

These black elastics from remington are perfect for ponytails, braids and other hairstyles. Made for use with all hair types, these bands are metal-free, so they won't break or damage your hair! Securely hold your hairstyle, while matching your look with simple black bands.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington 4mm Elastics - Brown!
How would you rate this product?
Maria B.
Holbrook, NY
It’s a good elastic for my hair. Of course you can lose easy, like me, haha but it’s really strong and I like it.
freydalis S.
who has not had one of these? They are indispensable very useful at all times. they cannot be missing in my bag. they work wonderfully
Sonia P.
Hyattsville, MD
Estas ligas son lo mejor porque la verdad no te rompen y. Dura un buen y me gusta mucho y estira súper bien
Monica Daniela F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Durable and they don't mark my hair as much as others do. Average but good. I love the color cause they look elegant
Gabbie P.
Payette, ID
don’t like that about 5-6 of them break after i buy them but they hold great and i always am losing my hair ties so i’m always buying more
Michelle M.
Fountainville
These are my go-to hairties!  They don't pull and they stay in place...especially when I wear a messy bun (when they stretch out, I wear two because my hair is so thick)!
Misha H.
Good hair ties in terms of holding hair up, not stretching out or even breaking too soon
Christi C.
Findlay, OH
Always strong, always has great elasticity and rarely gets tangled in my hair. The price is great.
Brandy A.
Palestine, TX
MY hair is very long and very thick, this product can hold my hair securely and still gives me a stylish hair style.
L C.
London, London
Quality good , long lasting product, ties your hair very strong . The only downside of this , like for the rest of this similar product , is that they tend to break your hair so much . I have stopped using this for a long time as my hair got so damaged using elastic band

Looking for your answer?