Remington 3 ct Comfortable Elastic Headbands

Find Hair Styling Accessories And Tools at Target.com! REMINGTON 3 ct Comfortable Elastic Headbands Color: Pink. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington 3 ct Comfortable Elastic Headbands!
How would you rate this product?
sarah F.
DOens't work very well. Slide of head while using them. Wish they where a little bigger as well. I only use when playing sports.
Sandra J.
Upland, CA
Son agradables ya que no lastiman con el elástico que tienen y muy funcionales, cuando necesitas alejar el cabello de tu cara e incluso para ejercitarte.
Pamela C.
165 president jackson
I got these for my niece and she honestly doesn’t like things like this on her head because she’s only 2 but we have found she keeps these on the longest which is nice for us and the only thing that could be better is if they had like little crowns or something other than that they are great!
Cassandra F.
Flint
I like this product but I think they stretch out too fast and you can only wear them a few times before they get too stretched out
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
Love these for my daughter's. They make the perfect outfit accessories to dress anything up. Cheap so I'm not mad if they get lost.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Bought these for my daughter wish they came in different patterns and they kept rolling off her head. She didn’t like them very well at all we bought them at Walmart I don’t think I will be buying them for her again.
Kathryn L.
These made me look so ugly and I would not buy again ever. My hair type is wavy. These are affordable.
Alyssa G.
So cute. So fun. I love these!! I do wish they were alittle bigger though. But still really great :) highly recommend
Jadi S.
These are cute affordable and comfortable headbands I was very satisfied because they are really cute my nieces own some of these and use them often I am a repeat user for my nieces and would definitely buy again
Rachel I.
I love these elastics for working out. They dont tug on my hair and keep it in place and not in my face. Must have

Looking for your answer?