Remington 3 ct Comfortable Elastic Headbands

Find Hair Styling Accessories And Tools at Target.com! REMINGTON 3 ct Comfortable Elastic Headbands Color: Pink. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington 3 ct Comfortable Elastic Headbands!
How would you rate this product?
Galax
I got these for my niece and she honestly doesn’t like things like this on her head because she’s only 2 but we have found she keeps these on the longest which is nice for us and the only thing that could be better is if they had like little crowns or something other than that they are great!
Diamond / Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Oily, Thin
Longview , WA
My youngest is so sensitive when it comes to her hair! These are great for that. No kore listening to her complain that it hurts when I do her hair. Her hair is thick and layered and she loves these. I would buy them again!
Oblong / Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Fine, Thin
Lafayette, TN
Bought these for my daughter wish they came in different patterns and they kept rolling off her head. She didn’t like them very well at all we bought them at Walmart I don’t think I will be buying them for her again.
Round / Strawberry Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Thin, Color Treated
These are cute affordable and comfortable headbands I was very satisfied because they are really cute my nieces own some of these and use them often I am a repeat user for my nieces and would definitely buy again
Inverted Triangle / Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Curly
I use these types of head and when I want to keep the hair out if my face. Or if I'm growing out my bangs and don't want the hair in my eyes. They are really comfortable. They compare well to similar products.
Round / Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Normal, Oily, Wavy
Vancouver, WA
These are really cute hair bands for your hair. My daughter picked these out one night while we were at the store. Lasted a long time.
Oval / Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily
Flint
I like this product but I think they stretch out too fast and you can only wear them a few times before they get too stretched out
Round / Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Heat Protection / Oily, Straight, Fine
Greensboro , NC
Love these for my daughter's. They make the perfect outfit accessories to dress anything up. Cheap so I'm not mad if they get lost.
DOens't work very well. Slide of head while using them. Wish they where a little bigger as well. I only use when playing sports.
Dublin, CA
So cute. So fun. I love these!! I do wish they were alittle bigger though. But still really great :) highly recommend
Heart / Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Wavy