Trim Expert Hair Clipper. Chrome Clipper with Non-Slip Grip. Titanium-Coated Blades for Premium Performance. Self-Sharpening, No-Oil Blades for Maintenance Free Styling. Taper Control Lever for Ultimate Grooming. Corded Operation. Powerful Low-Noise Motor. Helpful How-To Guide Achieve salon style at home with the easy-to-use Remington® Trim Expert Hair Clipper.  The chrome clipper features titanium-coated blades which are 300% stronger than stainless steel.  Self-sharpening blade technology means the cutting blades are always shar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington 25 Piece Haircut Kit!
Charlotte, NC
I use this to cut my husband's hair, we needed an option since going to a barber shop can be really expensive. It is easy to do, you just have to know what he wants. This set has everything you need for the job.
Bloomington, MN
I use this to help my boyfriend out in between his regular haircuts. I'll keep his hairline trimmed and sometimes if he's been slacking I'll do the back portion of his head too. Really nice, zips along quietly and doesn't shake in your hand like a lot of cheaper models do. Easy to use, and I'm not afraid of cutting him or messing up his hair because the attachments work perfectly.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Cutting my husbands hair is all about the clippers and this product sure helped us give it a nice sharp look. We were satisfied with this hair product. My husbands hair is curly so it can be difficult to trim but these are easy to use which helped!
Indianapolis, IN
I previously had an undercut that I would trim myself so I bought this kit. I definitely thought it was worth the money and did a good job cutting my hair. It was easy enough to use by myself and when I would cut my boyfriends hair it did just okay (he is mixed and his hair tends to be very curly). I like the different length options that were provided with the kit.
Raceland, LA
I use this clippers set all the time to cut my husband and my son's hair. Its a very smooth and clean cutting set. I really like it. I've been having it for awhile now and it is still going strong. Definitely durable. I would highly recommend these. Money well spent!!
Bought this for my husband. He loves it. He uses it all the time. He always buzzes his head. So we don't really uses the attachments that often. He likes that the cleaning brush with it. This product compares well with similar products.
Great electric clippers, it can save you a lot of time and money when short in time or money slap on the attachment and go to work on your hair as often as needed. Only negative I have to say about this is that I didn't buy it sooner
Dunnellon
I use this to give all the guys in my family and cut. I love that it has different size blades along with sizzles and a comb so I can make sure they look great. The cleaning brush is great to have a long with the oil to clean it after
Elk River, MN
I LOVE this set. I cut my fiancé’s hair and beard hair with this product. I love that it comes with a whole bunch of sizes because it allows me to mix it up. I also have never cut hair before and this is perfect for a beginner like myself.
Ripley , TN
I use these hair clippers to cut my husbands hair. You know they are easy to use if I'm cutting hair with them. I'm just a normal person an his hair looks good everytime..