Remington 14 Piece Haircut Kit uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY REMINGTON #20 in Electric Razors

Remington's 14 piece haircut kit includes an ergonomically designed hair clipper with self-sharpening surgical steel blades and powerful motor that will cut all hair types.â get your desired length with 8 different attachable comb options from the comfort of your own home! see more...

katie f.
Ashville, PA
This was a great set.... While it lasted. I have no idea what exactly it is that my husband does to clippers but every set I buy breaks within like three months... Never fails... These ones might have lasted us a month longer than others! I do like all the different guides and the nifty case it comes in, and it seems to feel more durable in your hand than the other cheap black plastic ones.
Tammy R.
Fairview
Oh I love the haircutting kit. I use it on my boys. Has saved us a ton on them not going to the barber shop every week. My boys like their hair kept neat, and short. Super easy to use. Just do not forget the gaurd or they will be bald ... OPPS! Yes, my husband got one of those hair cuts once.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
My husband uses this razor and likes it a lot. They have various prices on these razors so you can buy what you can afford and makes a great Christmas gift for several ppl in your family. My only complaint is it does faster than nicer ones
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
This comes in handy when you cut your own hair do pretty much everything to your own hair. This comes in handy. It kinda pricey but it's worth it. Plus when your cutting others you want to make them happy.
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
My husband love this thing. It's easy to cut his hair with and everything. I feel like it could have more variety with the different lengths we could do. But that's about it.
Melyssa V.
I use this to cut my dad's hair/beard. It's very smooth and easy to use and doesn't pull or rip. Decent pricing. But I have noticed that it starts getting hot pretty quick
Krystal H.
Glouster, OH
We use to cut family hair, they are a family known brand. I've used this same brand as well for generations. I love how the kit comes with it and how well it cuts and doesn't need oiled as much.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
The remmington 14 piece haircut kit works great.  There is some care needed to make it last as long as possible, however as long as you follow the care instructions there will be no locking up, and will last.  This works on multiple hair types.  deffinately one i recommend.
Nancy W.
Hinsdale, NH
I purchased this product for at home haircuts for my husband and teen son. Worked great on my husband but burned out the third time my son used it. He has very thick hair and LOTS of it. Not a bad product he just needs a more powerful set of clippers.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Bought this for my husband to use on him and my son. They use it at least once or twice a month. If is pretty affordable. It’s very effective and I would buy it again. I would recommend it to others and you can purchase it just about anywhere

back