Remington 14" Electric String Trimmer

BY REMINGTON

Keep your patio pristine with a remington 14" electric string trimmer. This grass trimmer is a convenient solution for trimming grass around your walkways, patio, outbuildings and flower gardens. It starts easily and has a 14" cutting swath. It also adjusts to your trimming task with a telescoping shaft and adjustable assist handle. Plus, this electric trimmer is lightweight and balanced, so you can lose it for longer periods of time. see more...

Remington 14" Electric String Trimmer
Samantha J.
Tulsa
I love this product
I would recommend this to anyone. I will continue to buy this and other products from the same brand.
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
I buy this for my daughter she love this this is old but work great I cannot go out with this on my bag great for girls
Stephanie M.
Woodbury, NJ
I bought this one year for my fiancé for Christmas n he loves it !! He never complains about it !!
Esmeralda D.
Amazing it safe to use plus it gives you that perfect cut for those corner hard to cut.
Rebecca P.
Love this for my garden helps so much with the messy edges and corners. This makes doing the garden much more quicker