Remington 1" Flat Iron with UV-Baked Ceramic Technology

Straighten in just one pass with the REMINGTON® 1" Flat Iron with UV-Baked Ceramic Technology. The special 1" ceramic plates are infused with UV powder then baked under a UV light to create a strong surface with superior heat conductivity. The plates contain 4x the ceramic and are 40% harder for faster styling and long-lasting styles.* Combined with salon-quality 430°F heat, the UV ceramic provides one-pass straightening while preventing frizz and adding shine. * vs standard REMINGTON® ceramic straightener

Is it good for very damaged and weak hair?
How does this product work on coarse curly hair?
How long does this usually take to heat up?
Start your review of Remington 1" Flat Iron with UV-Baked Ceramic Technology!
Chillicothe , OH
I love this straighter honestly. Ive had it for over e years and it still works amazingly. It is ditgal and it goes up to 425. This honestly been a awesome straightener and it was only 88 dollars at walmary. It hasnt even been broken into to after almost 4 years. I honestly recommend
Homestead
Es una plancha económica y hace muy bien el trabajo, siento que min cabello queda brillante, como de peluqueria,, me gustaría que le pusieran un poco más de calor para solo pasarla una ves y listo, me gusta realmente y estoy muy feliz con mi compra, la puedes conseguir en walmart.
Fayetteville
I originally bought this straightener at WALMART for a trip. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would last for over 4 years. I have attempted to replace it multiple times but end up returning the items to keep my Remington. I highly recommend it this product!
Chamblee, GA
I’ve been using a variation of this straightener for years. I have naturally straight hair but sometimes it needs a little bit of help. It gets hot so I can get my hair done fast and it heats up quickly so it doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to do my hair
Auburn, WA
love the straightener it does the job it's amazing and I love that it's pink and I love that it's digital too so that's definitely a plus its very easy to use I love it, I'll buy this product again and again because this is what I use and very satisfied.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Works very well and gets super hot quickly! Has a movable cord making it easy to help style. Can be used to straighten and curl hair. Lasts a long time, I’ve had mine for 4 years now. The only annoying thing is the auto one hour shut off.
This iron heats up extremely fast and it gets hot. Too HOT! You can change the settings on it to the degree heat that is okay for your hair. Works good. Slides right through your hair nicely without tearing or tugging at your hair
Stockdale, TX
This is my go-to straightener. I have had it a few years now and it still works great. My hair is thin but this straightens it in just a few minutes. I have had higher end straighteners and this honestly does just as good a job.
Murray
I LOVE this flat iron. I have had it for several years and it is just now having a short in the wiring. It gets very hot and it makes straightening my thick, curly hair so easy.
The Colony, TX
I think this is the most similar to the Remington I have. Mine is probably about 10-15 years old. It still works just fine. I’ve used better straighteners though.