Remington 1" Flat Iron with Ultimate Ceramic Plates

Quickly create smooth, sleek styles with the REMINGTON® 1" Flat Iron with Ultimate Ceramic Plates! Ultimate ceramic plates are 70% smoother* and they offer 4X more hair protection. The 410° salon high heat gets results fast, and the 30-second heat up time will have you styling almost instantly. Plus, digital controls and three temperature settings make it simple to find the best heat for your hair type. * vs standard REMINGTON® ceramic straightener

I just recently became a Certified Makeup Artist and would love to review this product! #voxbox #beautyinfluencer
Does this straightener leave your hair frizzy?
Start your review of Remington 1" Flat Iron with Ultimate Ceramic Plates!
Karla P.
Loved it! I use it to straighten my hair AND to curl the tips or from the middle down.. I'm really satisfied with this product! Love it! Will keep buying Remington products.. excellent quality!
Kelly R.
Guthrie, OK
I’ve had my Remington flat iron for years! It’s simple and easy to use I am always happy with the results. Now having long hair I would like one slightly wider but this thing has lasted longer than any other flat iron I’ve used.
Daniela M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I honestly bought this just because it was pretty and cheap. It works pretty well. Heats up in seconds. I have no idea if it damages the hair more than the irons that claim to cause less damage so I can't say anything about that. Overall works great for the price and I'm enjoying it.
Lisa G.
Trinity
It works good for thin hair.  I have very thick hair so it didn't do that well.  But my daughter has thin hair so it worked well.
Serena T.
Tenino, WA
I bought this from target about 6 months ago and it was an amazing product and I used it everyday, it heats up very fast for when you're in a hurry, but recently it has shut off within minutes of me turning on, looks like it won't be a daily user now.
Tottie G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I used the product recently and love it. I'm natural so I only use twice a year for length check purposes and it works like a charm and gets my hair straight
Cheyenne C.
This straightener is one I got for Christmas. It was given to me to replace my chi that caught on fire, and honestly I don't even miss my chi. This straightener heats up to 410° and with proper handling gives a sleek, shiny finish that lasts all day. Compared to the many high end and low end products I've tried, this one is definitely at the top of the list.
Heather H.
Elkton, MD
My flat iron is quite old but still does an OK job at smoothing my mostly straight hair. It requires several swipes over the same section to achieve the silky, shiny very straight look that I like. I attribute this to the fact that the flat iron I own is at least 8 or 9 years old. It takes a few minutes to heat up, and I wish it had temperature control.
Jessica B.
I have two flat irons. One CHI and this Remington. I love the Remington one when I style my wet hair. It does an amazing job , and I'm definitely happy with my purchase.
Michelle T.
I've been repurchasing Remington hair care tool OVER AND OVER! It's straightens my hair so quickly without frying it!