BeautyHair Styling ToolsRemington
1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology

Remington 1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology

Style with the #1 best selling straightener*! The REMINGTON ® 1" Anti-Static Flat Iron reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling for 50% less static** and flyaways. The ceramic plates with titanium protection coating heat up fast to create a smooth glide. The 1" plates are 30% longer1 for quick styling and easy control. The digital controls with LCD screen make it easy for you to find the temperature you prefer for your hair type, with a range of six heat settings from 310°F to 410°F. *Nielsen US POS Data, 52 weeks, units, ending 6/30/2018 **vs. Remington standard ceramic straightener 1 vs. 85mm straightener plates

is this flat iron good for thick hair ?
I have curly and fine hair. Thinking of buying this. Does anyone recommend?
Start your review of Remington 1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology!
Yesenia L.
Cleveland, TN
Remington 1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology uploaded by Yesenia L.
I have had this flat iron for years! It's still going strong. It heats up extremely fast. It goes to 410°. I use it to straighten and curl my hair. I love it. It has a piece at the end to hang up the iron. The cord hasn't tangled up on me. I paid $20 for it. It's amazing! Remington
Anuna N.
Los Angeles, CA
Remington 1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology uploaded by Anuna N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve had this flat iron for 4+ years now it still works great. It’s cheap, but it doesn’t perform cheap. It glides through my long hair and helps me achieve a nice sleek look. My favorite thing about it is how I can control the temperature.
Grace B.
Princeton, MN
Remington 1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology uploaded by Grace B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE this straightener! I’ve tried SO many, and non are as smooth as this one. Past straighteners tugged on my hair and ripped it out, this one doesn’t do that at all. It’s also really nice for curling your hair since the edges of the straightener are curved. It’s a must have!!
Cathy D.
Balaton, MN
Remington 1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology uploaded by Cathy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Remington 1 inch Flat Iron did an okay job. My hair has a growing out perm so I can’t really complain. Think if they had teeth on the edge it would help keep your hair in the iron a lot better. First time using so jury is still out.
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
Remington 1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology uploaded by Grayce D.
Remington 1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology uploaded by Grayce D.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite flat iron!!!! The colors are absolutely beautiful!! I have long hair and this iron helps me get my hair done in no time. I really like how it makes my hair not so frizzy, staticky, and it makes it look sort of shinny! Definitely will repurchase when mine breaks!!
Jessica C.
Scranton, PA
Remington 1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology uploaded by Jessica C.
Purchased at: Target
I had this flat iron since middle school and it last up until two years ago. Was so great I went out and brought their most recent one when mine died. Looks way cooler then the purple one I had. And I still love it! Remington 1" Flat Iron with Ultimate Ceramic Plates
Jas K.
Remington 1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology uploaded by Jas K.
Purchased at: Target
[product:remington-1"-flat-iron-with-anti-static-technology,-gray] 👩I bought this straightener few weeks ago and I seriously like this straightener⭐️. It works on long hairs and super fast heat up with temperature setting. ⭐️It make my hair shiny and straight. Reasonable price. Worth buy. Definitely Recommend 👍👍
Elvira S.
El Centro, CA
Remington 1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology uploaded by Elvira S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me gusta muy buena herramienta de planchado realmente el planchado dura por mucho tiempo yo me lavo mi cabello cada 2 días y mi cabello sigue lacio como si me lo.acabara de planchar
Brittany H.
New Albany, IN
Remington 1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology uploaded by Brittany H.
Remington 1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This flat iron is so awesome. It heats up within about 45 seconds of turning it on. It has 2 or 3 different heat settings which makes it easy to control. If you want to get your hair super straight super quick then I turn it to the highest setting but I usually keep it in the middle. It works great! No need to go over and over the same spots, it straightens with one stroke, not even joking! Ive had this flat iron for 3 years now and it still works like its brand new. Its made my morning routine so much easier and faster. I recommend this flat iron! It gets the job done for sure 😜
Maryeth M.
Evansville, IN
Remington 1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology uploaded by Maryeth M.
Purchased at: Target
Remington 1" Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology I have this straightener for 8 months, my hair is wavy and I love how my hair looks after this, I use it just one time at week, I’m very satisfied, it’s easy to use and has a good heat for your hair, it’s cheap also I bought on target .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
eglevilis M.
il y a 5 mois
Brenda G. il y a 5 mois
Tienen diferente acabado,la plancha es genial,te lo deja liso y brilloso.. El cepillo es más efecto lacio con secadora,pero también lo deja muy bien..tengo el cabello ondulado y me queda bien con los 2. Tengo los 2 🙂.