Remington 1Remington 1
Remington 1

Remington 1" 2-in-1 Curling Iron

BY REMINGTON #72 in Curling Irons

A variety of styles from one haircare tool! The Remington® 1” 2-in-1 Curling Iron lets you create soft, even curls or tight curls with a long-lasting hold! Use it as a traditional clipped curling iron or remove the clip to use it as a wand. The 1” ceramic barrel is infused with titanium to heat up quickly and stay hot! The 400⁰F salon high heat creates long-lasting professional results without damaging your hair.

• 1” Ceramic Barrel with Removable Clip

Remington 1" 2-in-1 Curling Iron
Buy on Kmart
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
This curling iron heats up quick like a professional curling iron & it curls great even seems to leave your hair shiny they have a variety of sizes so you can find them for any size curl you prefer I have hair down to my waistline so I hate the curling things that you pull half of your hair out when unrolling & this is 1 of the few that I don't have that problem with
Emily J.
Remington 1" 2-in-1 Curling Iron it's the only curling iron I've ever own, so I can't really say how it compares to others. I use it about 1x per month and it seems to work well on my hair. My hair is difficult to curl, so I have to hold it for a little longer. It heats up quickly though.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
I've never used the clip on this, but it gives you those really pretty beach curls quickly.
It heats up fast and has temp control. All great features on something this inexpensive.
I'd suggest this to anyone who wants to start using a wand and isn't sure how to use one, it's a great starter one.
India l.
Travel friendly, affordable, easy to use, I used this product several times. I have kinky curly hair and it works well for me. So I know it will work well on thinner hair types as well. I love that it comes with two different size curling wands. 2 in 1 is always a win for me. Love it
Ruth M.
I was the first one in my family to purchase this curling iron and now my mom and sister also each own one! It works great on my naturally curly hair and also on my sisters stick straight hair! I would definitely recommend this and would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Brialy R.
Belle Plaine
Best curling iron I've used! It doesn't take too long to warm up. Once it does warm up, the entire barrel stays the same temperature. The size of it leaves decent sized curls without them looking too much like tight ringlets. Easy to use, highly recommend trying.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
Not a big fan. It seemed to be a cheaper quality when I took it out of the packaging and it didn't work well with my hair. I use it about once or twice a week but am wanting to buy a new one because this one isn't cutting it and I feel like it's damaging my hair.
Heather W.
Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania
I love this company so much. You can buy so many great things. You can buy things from clothing to shoes. Its really affordable too. They have really good costumer service too. I do recommend this company to a lot of people who look for affordable clothing.
Katie M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This product is very nice looking but my cat knocked it off of my counter once and the small head broke in half. I have very fine hair and large curls don’t tend to hold very well so without the smaller head this product is rendered useless for me.
Marissa B.
Does the trick of curling your hair for a decent price. Works well and holds up very well as well. I don't feel terrible if I leave it somewhere because it didn't spend $100+ on it to begin with and I know where I can find another one for $15
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product? How well does the glove work?