Remington 1Remington 1
Remington 1

Remington 1" 2-in-1 Curling Iron

BY REMINGTON #27 in Curling Irons

A variety of styles from one haircare tool! The Remington® 1” 2-in-1 Curling Iron lets you create soft, even curls or tight curls with a long-lasting hold! Use it as a traditional clipped curling iron or remove the clip to use it as a wand. The 1” ceramic barrel is infused with titanium to heat up quickly and stay hot! The 400⁰F salon high heat creates long-lasting professional results without damaging your hair.

• 1” Ceramic Barrel with Removable Clip

Remington 1" 2-in-1 Curling Iron
Buy on Kmart
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. Her curls held all night long during cheerleading. She curled a small section of the hair, then sprayed each curl with a mild hair spray. It looked as if she had it professionally done. The curls were springy and beautiful! She did use the glove at first, but then stopped because the hair slips off the glove, so she just used her fingers. Beware though, this wand gets VERY hot and she did end up with a slight burn but that is part of the territory. My daughter has VERY long hair (almost to her waist) is very THICK and this wand held her hair all night long, and even into the next day. I would recommend this wand for anyone! She loves it! I bought this brand because we both have the Remington hair straightener and they are the best straighteners and comparable to the other more expensive brands. I knew that I would be totally satisfied with purchasing another Remington brand product!
Sarah L.
California
This curling iron is just perfect. Heat up super fast and really high heat of over 400 degrees, it does an amazing job. And at just over $20, a great bargain. If you want a great hair vitamin. The curler comes with a heat-protective glove so you don't burn yourself. I like this better than curlers with the clamp, as stray hairs can get stuck in those clamps and that is never a good thing. However- your hand can still get quite hot through the glove if touching it directly, so...avoid doing that. Overall great product though at a good price, would absolutely recommend.
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
This is a really nice curling iron. It warms up fast and has auto shut off after a certain time. You can’t beat the price either! I have never had problems with the heating element and I have used mine everyday for over a year! Great item
Tiffany P.
I love this curling iron! Obvi I have to have more than one for size preference and how i want my hair to look, but this one is my go to for natural looking curls. My hair gets smooth and bouncy when I use this iron. Love it!
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have had this for about three years now. It serves as a dual purpose curling iron. If you want to make more beachy waves than curls you simply twist off the bar that holds the handle in place and curl with a heat protectant glove while wrapping your hair around the barrel. If you want normal curls just curl as usual!
Esther A.
Simplemente me ENCANTAN !! de verdad súper duraderos el calor es genial el frío es genial tienen buena garantía estoy totalmente satisfecha mi cabello queda como nuevo cada vez que lo uso recomendado 100%
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
This curling iron heats up quick like a professional curling iron & it curls great even seems to leave your hair shiny they have a variety of sizes so you can find them for any size curl you prefer I have hair down to my waistline so I hate the curling things that you pull half of your hair out when unrolling & this is 1 of the few that I don't have that problem with
Emily J.
Remington 1" 2-in-1 Curling Iron it's the only curling iron I've ever own, so I can't really say how it compares to others. I use it about 1x per month and it seems to work well on my hair. My hair is difficult to curl, so I have to hold it for a little longer. It heats up quickly though.
Winter F.
Mobile , AL
I've never used the clip on this, but it gives you those really pretty beach curls quickly.
It heats up fast and has temp control. All great features on something this inexpensive.
I'd suggest this to anyone who wants to start using a wand and isn't sure how to use one, it's a great starter one.
India l.
Travel friendly, affordable, easy to use, I used this product several times. I have kinky curly hair and it works well for me. So I know it will work well on thinner hair types as well. I love that it comes with two different size curling wands. 2 in 1 is always a win for me. Love it
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product? How well does the glove work?