BY REMIFEMIN

This trusted black cohosh extract has been clinically shown to alleviate hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings safely and naturally. Proven Safe & Effective!* 70% Symptom Reduction* Delivers relief for: Hot Flashes* Night Sweats* Mood Swings* The natural, safe alternative to hormone replacement therapy for menopausal symptoms.* With RemiSure™ Black Cohosh Unique -  Exclusive, standarized extract, subject of over 90 scientific papers. Proven to be safe and effective.* Safe - Completely hormone-free without plant-based estrogens that can affect breast and uterine cell growth. Can be used safely by women with a history of breast cancer who cannot take estrogen. Effective - recent clinical study shows 70% reduction in hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, irritability, and related occasional sleeplessness.* *These statements have not been evalua see more...

• can a non estrogen supplement really work?1 Answers
  • What are these suppose to do5 Answers
  • What enzymes are in this product that make symptoms beara...2 Answers
Delia E.
My godmother drinks this, and I actually think it works. I'm honestly not sure what other products are out there for women going through menopause but this is very affordable method is, and I think it's great. And it actually taste pretty good, yes I've tasted it, I just couldn't help myself I am a Tea person
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Such a relief! No more mood swings, night sweats, insomnia and discpmfprt! I've searched forever for an estrogen free support system and this stuff works like a charm. Soo glad I found this brand!
emily b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For me this helps my pain. Any kind aid pain that I have. Like heads a and stuff like that I just loooove it
Alejandra M.
Brownsville, TX
Very good product i love it!! I know many woman who use this amazing product
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What are these suppose to do
Meishia W.
What enzymes are in this product that make symptoms bearable?
Kelly M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
can a non estrogen supplement really work?

Vitamin Shoppe