Remi Human Hair Weave Sensationnel Goddess Select Glam [16

Remi Human Hair Weave Sensationnel Goddess Select Glam [16"] (4)

BY SENSATIONNEL

Remi Human Hair Weave Sensationnel Goddess Select Glam 100% Remi Human Hair Remi Quality One-direction cuticles High-end hair for the savvy consumer. Shed-free, mat-free see more...

Remi Human Hair Weave Sensationnel Goddess Select Glam [16
Remi Human Hair Weave Sensationnel Goddess Select Glam [16"] (4)
Buy on Amazon
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Remi is a beautiful human hair am so much in love with this hair.Recommend Remi Human Hair Weave Sensationnel Goddess Select G Remi Touch, 100% Human Hair Quality Yaki Weaving, 18" Color 1, Jet BlackRemi Human Hair Weave Sensationnel Goddess Select Glam [16"] (4)
Nesha C.
Bowling green, KY
Such nice, convenient hair. It's fun to try new styles that won't require cutting your real hair and weave is the go to. Remy hair is nice and the color is as expected. I'm very satisfied. Love.
Miss L.
Detroit, MI
I don't do curly hair but I saw this thought I'll try it & love it lot; really like the fact it's long & soft. My mom liked the way it felt & looked so i bough it for her!!!
kim s.
I like this hair it is really soft and have no smell and I had dyed it no tangles or any thing it's really curly I had ordered it off line I will buy it again
Aja L.
Lansing, MI
Remi is my all time favorite hair weave. Tbh all of there weaves are amazing and you won’t regret purchasing this hair. The loose wavy curls are just perfect.
Ronetta H.
It have that perfect quality softener than those other type of hair that they have out there. And all so that comfort
Charlene B.