BY MEDLINE

Remedy Phytoplex Nourishing Skin Cream helps restore skin's natural moisture balance and barrier properties Formulated without mineral oil or other petrochemicals to remain breathable Absorbs readily into the skin upon application with no greasy residue Moisturizes with a blend of natural emollients including safflower oleosomes and carrageenan Soothes the skin with oat kernel and licorice root extract Ideal for use on hands, face and body Enhanced with Phytoplex, additional botanicals and essential fatty acids see more...

Jennifer G.
Burlington, WI
Great for sensitive skin, smells great and leaves skin feeling silky soft! My mom got this when she was in the hospital and I had been using a fragrance Free lotion because of my sensitive skin. It smelled so good I had to try it. I wasn't disappointed and it didn't irritate my skin. I keep a bottle at work, at home and carrying one in my purse. The stuff is Awesome!
Stacy N.
Hickory Hills, IL
I use this on my 8 year old son, he gets very dry hands during winter. Really helps and smell is nice! Last all day for him.
Angela E.
Bryant
I use Remedy Phytoplex Moisturizer Nourishing Cream every morning and evening. It can be used as a lotion also.

Walmart