BY REMEDE

ultra-correcting wrinkle cream This exquisite lifting and age correction cream features the exclusive Wrinkle Therapy Technoblend, infused with seeds of Hibiscus flower and vegetable lipids to reinforce collagen and elastin for improved skin tone and reduced appearance of wrinkles.  Illuminating soft focus powders visibly brighten and smooth away imperfections. Designed to correct advanced signs of aging, Laboratoire Remede features the Wrinkle Therapy expertise: Green Defense Technology:  this high-tech combination of White Nymphaea stem cells, vitamins and minerals is shown in vitro to reduce DNA fragmentation by 85%, providing exceptional defense against the harsh elements of modern lifestyles and causes of premature aging. The dynamic Wrinkle Therapy Technoblend:  a unique paring of Mediterranean Myrtle extract, Soya extract, and age-reversing amino-acids, bo see more...

Brittany G.
Hamilton, OH
I bought this for my mom for her birthday, she has been using it for about two months and it works great on her. I bought it from online and it just lifts her skin and keeps her wrinkles tight and looking good. I would recommend this product to any one with wrinkles
Jacqueline B.
A very nice cream that keeps what it promises. A light consistency and no heavy feeling on the skin. The packaging is very noble. So far I've seen a lot of positive changes in my skin. Although I still have no wrinkles, I am still sure that it is very good for my skin.