BY REMEDE

Oil-free, sheer blend of light-diffusing powders. Combine with your favorite moisturizer, foundation or simple use alone. One coat of this oil-free illuminizer visually eradicates wrinkles, breakouts, sunspots or any other undesirable skin condition all while visually imparting a radiant glow. Soft Focusing Lotion see more...

Alexis D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this lotion! It smells amazing and the texture is soft. The value is good and the price isn't too bad. It definitely met my expectations. I am a first time user. The only thing I would improve is the texture!
wendy m.
This is a very good lotion I love it especially the way it smells and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth if you haven't try it out you most go and get yours now you'll love it.
Tammy B.
['Olton ', ''], TX
This lotion is great. It does not leave my skin sticky but it does make it super soft. I highly recommend buying it. I will buy it again.
Ashley G.
This lotion is wonderful! It leaves your skin feeling so moisturized and refreshed. I would recommend to anyone!
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
Good product makes you feel very soft and refreshed after using it very good with other skin products.
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Makes my skin smooth and soft very good lotion I do recommend it if you haven't try it it good.
Jackeline P.
This lotion is awesome leaves my skin so soft love it !! And I recommend this product
Amrose S.
Very soft and soothing on the skin and makes my skin feel like baby skin it definitely met my expectations at a good value it's gentle and hydrating and doesn't smell bad I would recommend it to people
Joyce C.
So is this lik3 a primer
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who knows the price ? Please ????
Kara C.
Athens, AL
What does this do?? Price?
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
Is this lotion good for combination skin ?
Samantha F.
staten island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How do people personally feel about this product ?