Rembrandt Intense Stain Whitening Toothpaste with Fluoride Mint - 3 oz, Pack of 2

BY REMBRANDT

Aids in the prevention of dental cavities. Polishes away tough tooth stains, including coffee, red wine and tobacco. Uses a unique blend of micro-polishers and stain fighters. Actively restores and strengthens enamel. Originally developed by a cosmetic dentist. Make a whiter, brighter smile part of your daily routine. Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.243% (w/w) (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) see more...

Sabrina H.
Granbury , TX
Works really well! Did leave me with a little bit of sensitivity but only occasionally and I honestly can’t say it wasn’t my fault- I may have been overzealous in my use!!
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I just recently purchased this item for the first time. I seen it while shopping at target stores. I tried many of other brands in the past even very expensive brands but this one particular product here was way better than any of those other products
Mia C.
Girard
My mom and I have sworn by this toothpaste for years. I love the minty-fresh tastes and how clean my teeth feel after using. I have found that the price varies depending on the store, and the best price is at Target and Walmart.
Lacey B.
Lake Charles, LA
I started using this product about 3 weeks ago. In that time, my teeth have whitened significantly. I was extremely surprised at how fast and well this product worked.
Donna S.
Sun City, CA
I thought it was gonna be another flop. I drink a lot of tea and coffee. I'm so glad that I decided to try it out. I used it the first time and I could see a difference.
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
Rembrandt makes a good toothpaste. However I give it only 4 stars because the cost is so high. Ten bucks for one tube..I would love to buy this every time..but simply cannot afford to spend that on toothpaste. Crest whitening works just fine and is much cheaper.
Gwyneth M.
Birmingham, AL
This is great for helping to remove coffee and cigarette stains. However, it leaves my mouth not feeling as clean as I’d like so I will brush twice with it when I do use it. Whatever they use to keep your sensitivity down definitely helps. That’s the best part.
Shai M.
Little rock, AR
It made my teeth white, but I noticed my gums started to look bad so I stopped using it and have not repurchased it. It does work and I would like to use it again. Also, the product I bought did not leave a fresh taste in my mouth.
Liz C.
Minneapolis
I love this toothpaste! The price is affordable and top line quality. It removes stains like nobody's business. Literally. Doesn't taste gross and cleans up the whole mouth without drying it out.
Alyssa R.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I havent used another toothpaste since my dad put me onto Rembrandt. I feel like it works better than other brands and it doesn’t taste weird

Walmart