BY REMBRANDT

Make a whiter, brighter smile part of your daily routine.

• Does this work good? What is the best teeth whiting kit to get? 1 Answers
  • Does this really make your teeth whiter ?? And can you Get it anywh...1 Answers
  • Do u see results right away?1 Answers
Marta M.
Marta M.
Never thought that I would be able to whiten my teeth without going to the dentist. After 2 weeks of using I could see the difference. I'm a daily coffee drinker. At least 4 cups a day. So this product does what it says. White's your teeth. The best part of using this product, is that it's not harsh on your teeth. Some whitening toothpastes abrasive is very harsh on your teeth leaving them very sensitive.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
4 out of 5 stars for me. Grabbed this item on a whim at the drugstore because I was tired of the toothpaste I had been using, I wanted some whitening and got this because it was the last one on the rack so I figured it must be good if it were almost gone. It is, just not all I hoped it would be. I would like a more advanced whitening toothpaste and the mint feeling to be a bit more long lasting.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Fresno, CA
Best toothpaste ever. I've tried it all from the "whitening", to sensitive, etc. This is the only one I've found that legitimately does everything. It's really gentle on my teeth, has a mild flavor (which is nice because my hubby freaks out over any strong minty flavor lol) & makes my teeth look even better. Definitely recommend!
Haley F.
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I was unsure of this brand of whitening strips when I purchased these, but I was pleasantly surprised how well they did work! I think they are as good if not better than crest whites trips and a lot more affordable as well. I would definitely purchase these again!
Madison L.
Madison L.
This is my favorite brand of toothpaste! I use the Intense Stain one because I am a huge coffee and tea drinker. I feel like this is the only toothpaste I can use that will whiten my teeth. I highly recommend this product for coffee and tea drinkers
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Berkeley, CA
These are really convenient. Literally melt in your mouth, just follow the arrows when you put them on because you only get one try. I think they work pretty well, but I'm not much of awhitening person
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Cypress, CA
These white strips are honestly not the best, I love the concept and the taste, but there is no whitening power with these, just save your money and get some 30 minute crest white strips that peel off.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Me gusta la boca queda Fresca y limpiar si funciona esta algo cara pero vale la Pena muy efectiva y no hay en las tiendas no se porque no sacan muchas al mercado la compro por $5.49
Colby H.
Colby H.
Jacksonville, NC
These straps are way better than others I have tried. They remove years of coffee and nicotine stains. And just put them on and go, with nothing slimy to take off and throw away.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
I loved how white Rembrandt makes my teeth but hated the taste of the fresh mint, but this flavor is great. Makes my breath smell amazing unlike the other flavor.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
How long does this keep the teeth white?
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
Do these actually work? How long did it take you to notice a difference?
Kathrina T.
Kathrina T.
How fast does this whiten the teeth?
Amber H.
Amber H.
Does this really work?
karely G.
karely G.
Does this really make your teeth whiter ?? And can you Get it anywhere?