BY REMBRANDT

Make a whiter, brighter smile part of your daily routine.

• Does this work good? What is the best teeth whiting kit t...1 Answers
  • Does this really make your teeth whiter ?? And can you Ge...1 Answers
  • Do u see results right away?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Suzann W.
Review for: Rembrandt® Intense Stain® Whitening Toothpaste more...
Ugh, disappointed in the whitening effect. I hate spending more money on an item when all it does is act as a regular whitening toothpaste. By regular I mean the cheap $2 Colgate whitening. It does make my mouth feel very clean and fresh but the whitening power wasn’t as what’s promised on the package I would not recommend this product to anyone who is looking for truly
Whiter teeth.
Emily E.
Cincinnati , OH
Review for: Rembrandt® Intense Stain® Whitening Toothpaste more...
I was at target to get some of my normal toothpaste and saw this there so I decided to try it out. I was actually surprised at how much I like it! It makes my teeth feel extremely clean and yummy breath smells nice and minty. I haven’t noticed any whitening and I’m almost done with this tube so I may switch to the other one that isn’t meant for stains to see how that goes!
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
I love this whitening toothpaste. It does not make my teeth at all sensitive after using. It has all the characteristics of making my teeth white and shiny without causing any painful feeling after. Although maybe a little more pricier than other whitening toothpaste it is every bit worth it in my opinion. I highly recommend this toothpaste for everyone. Also I am able to use it daily without having any side effects. Sometimes when using other whitening tooth paste My teeth become so sensitive I have to stop using them but not when using Rembrandt.
Ronni J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My dentist recommended Rembrandt toothpaste years ago following a teeth whitening. He told me that it would help to maintain my pearly whites and it’s true. I haven’t had my teeth whitened in over 7 years and they still look nice and white despite my daily tea drinking habits.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I’ve used this before and it was an awesome product to keep my teeth feeling white and clean and I truly loved the prices and how great the product was and I love before and after pictures of my teeth so I can compare the difference.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Rembrandt® Intense Stain® Whitening Toothpaste more...
Great waiting to pace my T4’s yellow like the sun and it made it white white pearl white and I just love it no cons just go pros and met my expectations and it’s affordable and I recommend it to anyone who has yellow teeth
B F.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Rembrandt® Intense Stain® Whitening Toothpaste more...
Best whitening toothpaste I’ve ever used. My family and I are true repeat users. I could tell the difference immediately when I start using this toothpaste again after any break I might be forced to take after running out.
Marie M.
Rainsville
Can make your teeth sort of sensitive but my teer h stain easy because I'm a smoker who drinks coffee and soda it really works great to help get surface stains off your teeth until you can get a professional.
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. Pearly whites
Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
In my experience, this toothpaste made my teeth ultra sensitive. My teeth did get whiter while using, but that didn’t last long after I stopped using the product because of the sensitivity issue.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
Do these actually work? How long did it take you to notice a difference?
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
How long does this keep the teeth white?
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do u see results right away?
karely G.
Does this really make your teeth whiter ?? And can you Get it anywhere?
farrah w.
Bossier City, LA
Does this work good? What is the best teeth whiting kit to get?