BY REMBRANDT

Whitens Deeper* & Restores Enamel. Go Beyond surface whitening, to a radiant smile that shines from the inside and out. Tooth discoloration is caused by two types of stains - surface stains, and deep stains.  Unlike most whitening toothpastes, which only whiten on the surface, this daily-use deep whitening formula is expertly designed to provide double the whitening action: On the Surface:  gently polishes away surface stains, without scratching the enamel. Below the surface: safely whitens below the enamel to help remove deep stains where they start. Specially Formulated with Proven Ingredients:

Rembrandt® Deeply White® + Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste
  • "I do really like the fact that my teeth feel super clean and smooth though. " in 2 reviews
  • "I got this in my Allure Summer Beauty Box 2014 and its great." in 2 reviews
  • "This brand is the only brand that actually works for whitening your teeth." in 1 review
Melissa B.
It works! But don't stop reading.

This is the first product I've rated less than 4 stars and repurchased, but the truth is, it's the best whitening product that isn't a straight up bleaching system. The results are wonderful. Way whiter, and to solidify that further, when I stopped for a month, I was embarrassed to show my teeth because I could see a difference.

When you use whitening products, there's a very specific peroxide flavor. While Rembrandt makes little effort to cover that taste up, Crest et al really don't either. My gums and lips are often left tender, sometimes to the point that I have to skip it for a day (don't worry, I use it in tandem with another toothpaste), and I also notice my gums turn white temporarily in spots.

At $6 a tube, this is one of the least expensive per-application options out there, so if you're looking for a whitening kit, try this instead. If you're looking for new toothpaste, try another brand. It doesn't leave your breath the freshest anyway.
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
This toothpaste is great for once or twice a week touch-ups. It's a bit stronger than your general run-of-the-mill Colgate or Crest. If you drink coffee, tea, red wine, or smoke (I don't smoke, but I'm just sayin'....If you do!) then you know that those items can leave behind some pretty gnarly stains if you don't brush and whiten.

This toothpaste works really well in conjunction with an every-day whitening toothpaste to remove deeper, built-on stains. It's way more expensive than regular toothpaste, though (I think in my CVS it's nearly $9!) but since you only need to use it a few times a week you can actually get a pretty decent amount of mileage out of one tube.

Overall I'd say that this is a great product for over time whitening, when used in conjunction with another daily whitening toothpaste.
jesica j.
This product is awesome! I only did it for an hour and my teeth were already whiter! I've already recommended it to my friends and family. I'm definitely going to buy another kit or 2! I didn't have any problems with the pain that everyone was talking about. It stung a little after the 3rd time but that went away fast. My teeth feel like I've just come from the dentist...nice and clean! :)

I did find that one tube for the top and bottom was plenty! I did the first application as directed (one tube for the top and one tube for the bottom) and that was WAY too much and it oozed out and made me gag...but if you use one tube for both top and bottom it works great!
Marg H.
DALLAS
Really a great multi-purpose tooth paste effective enough for daily use! I would consider this better quality than the Colgate or crest brands. It is a little more expensive but I think investing in your dental health is kind of a big deal, from a nurse's perspective! After brushing I could see the morning's coffee stain removed and felt my teeth were nice and smooth and clean. The fluoride also helps with cavity prevention, and strengthens enamel, so you aren't left overly sensitive like you might be with other whitening products. Love this toothpaste.
Carly M.
Oakton, VA
I absolutely LOVE these. I used to use Crest White Strips but the Crest ones were so painful on my sensitive teeth that I had to stop. Luckily I found these! I love that the strips don't hurt my teeth and dissolve quickly. It makes it convenient and easy so I actually end up using them instead of leaving them in the cabinet. I just put them on and go about my day, and they're dissolved within about ten minutes. Plus, my teeth are now sparkling. Definitely buying more.
Zenyase F.
Inglewood, CA
Is a problem for my teeth because they why not white but then I went the toreand saw rembrant plus deeply white + peroxide whitening toothpaste so then I said to use it and I felt really good results my teeth were white again so then I kept using it and the results of where that might even know why so that's why I would recommend this whitening toothpaste for people like me who want their teeth to look better and cleaner.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I absolutely the the rembrandt brand, mainly because all of their products do what they say they're suppose to do which is whiten teeth! This toothpaste is definitely the best too whiten, it beats out all others I've ever used! If you're looking for a toothpaste that truly whitens teeth this is it, it's worth every single penny you'll spend! I'd recommend this product to anyone, along with the Rembrandt mouth wash!
Monique H.
I've had pretty good luck with this toothpaste. it took almost a month to see results but it was worth the wait. Before I ever saw the whitening results I was in love with the way my mouth felt after I used this. Like I had just hopped out of the chair at my dentist's office after a cleaning! Nice! I would say my teeth have lightened about 4 shades. That's after almost 3 months of use. I would definitely recommend.
Lauren K.
Aberdeen, MD
I was a little disappointed with this toothpaste. Its a little more pricey than the brand I usually buy, but I've heard great things about the performance of this brand so I gave it a try. The tube was only half full when I used it (and yes it was still sealed when I got it, I took it off myself), the toothpaste was not that minty, and it didn't really make a difference with whitening my teeth.
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
Good solid product. Not my favorite toothpaste. I feel it lacks the freshness and clean out feel I get from other brands, but it does do the job. I like it pretty well. The peroxide effect is cool. I think the tube is kind of ugly, and the brand name Rembrandt does not inspire the cavity protection or dental health benefits that I get from Crest or Colgate.
Lesley D.
Columbia
Does this toothpaste bother sensitive teeth?
Alondra A.
Where can i find this toothpaste?
Jenny M.
Has anyone had good results as far as the whitening goes?
Lacey B.
Jamestown, NY
How soon do you start to see a difference with these whitening strips?
Xiomara C.
Did anyone else get the bottle half full or was it just me? The bottle and box were sealed.