BY REMBRANDT

Whitens Deeper* & Restores Enamel. Go Beyond surface whitening, to a radiant smile that shines from the inside and out. Tooth discoloration is caused by two types of stains - surface stains, and deep stains.  Unlike most whitening toothpastes, which only whiten on the surface, this daily-use deep whitening formula is expertly designed to provide double the whitening action: On the Surface:  gently polishes away surface stains, without scratching the enamel. Below the surface: safely whitens below the enamel to help remove deep stains where they start. Specially Formulated with Proven Ingredients:

Rembrandt® Deeply White® + Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste
  • "I do really like the fact that my teeth feel super clean and smooth though. " in 2 reviews
  • "I got this in my Allure Summer Beauty Box 2014 and its great." in 2 reviews
  • "This brand is the only brand that actually works for whitening your teeth." in 1 review
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
We recently purchased this Whitening toothpaste, and my husband likes it. I like it too, but I'm not a big fan of the flavor. It does work to whiten your teeth, and you will see results. I probably would buy it again, but I'm just not a fan of the taste. I started seeing results in about a week 6-7 days. We got ours given to us by a dentist. He suggested we try it instead of bleaching with strips or at his office. I'm thinking you can get it almost anywhere like Wawa or krogers or something like that. I would recommend to others, but if your like me the flavor is the only thing that bothered me. Everyone is different tho! So, yes it works just not a fan of the flavor!! Check it out for yourself.
lyn E.
boston, massachusetts
this toothpaste does a very good job of whitening. However, half of the tube is filled with air so it's pretty pricey for what you actually get and it can be STRONG. If you apply too much to the toothbrush it can literally bleach your gums, and let me tell you, bleached gums can be painful. It's whitening, but it's too irritating to use daily. I've had better success using a gentler daily whitening toothpaste from crest or Colgate.
Ashley P.
This toothpaste is great and it really works the only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because I can’t stand the taste of peroxide it makes me gag especially early in the morning if they had something to hide that case it would be five stars but it really works and your teeth look white as if you use the whitening kit if you use it repeatedly
Holly E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I had my teeth laser whitened and this is the product my dentist recommended I use. To me, for the amount you get and the quality of the brushing experience, I didn’t think it was worth the higher price tag. When I brushed with this, I didn’t notice that it kept my teeth whiter than other products I have used.
Sara M.
Oneida, NY
I love this product! It does a great job at whitening my teeth without being too harsh on my sensitivity. The taste is a light mint, not too overpowering, and it really gets the job done all while leaving my mouth feeling fresh and clean! I swear by this tooth paste!
Tiffany R.
Manteca , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Just purchased this brand , and didn’t realize till I opened it that the fill line of product that goes in this tube, is halfway or below that. I was shocked because it felt empty, and it was lol. Then I noticed on the box it states, it’s filled halfway.
Asli A.
boston
I overall did not like this product. It was okay yet not up my alley. I feel like this product can improve by changing the texture and making it a little more thicker I am not sure if I would recommend this or not. I am not so impressed by the product
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
This is my go to toothpaste! Leaves my teeth feeling clean and my smile looking white! Most importantly- it doesn't cause any sensitivity issues in my sensitive teeth! I grab this brand time after time because it's proven to be the best for my teeth.
Onalee N.
Germantown, MD
This whitening toothpaste is the best. I love the wintergreen instead of peppermint, and you notice results instantly!! My teeth are always white and it makes it easy to maintain since it’s a toothpaste! I follow up with the mouthwash too!
Kaity T.
I was rather upset but this product. I had heard good things and exciting to actually try it. Was a little hesitant about the price for the size amount... as I should of been! There was hardly any product, it was all air in the tube. The toothpaste maybe lasted me a few weeks when a normal amount of toothpaste can last me a few months. And I really didn't even notice enough of a change on my teeth to justify all of that.
Lesley D.
Columbia
Does this toothpaste bother sensitive teeth?
Alondra A.
Where can i find this toothpaste?
Jenny M.
Has anyone had good results as far as the whitening goes?
Lacey B.
Jamestown, NY
How soon do you start to see a difference with these whitening strips?
Xiomara C.
Did anyone else get the bottle half full or was it just me? The bottle and box were sealed.