BY REMBRANDT #77 in Toothpaste

Whitens Deeper* & Restores Enamel. Go Beyond surface whitening, to a radiant smile that shines from the inside and out. Tooth discoloration is caused by two types of stains - surface stains, and deep stains.  Unlike most whitening toothpastes, which only whiten on the surface, this daily-use deep whitening formula is expertly designed to provide double the whitening action: On the Surface:  gently polishes away surface stains, without scratching the enamel. Below the surface: safely whitens below the enamel to help remove deep stains where they start. Specially Formulated with Proven Ingredients:

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I got this in my Allure Summer Beauty Box 2014 and its great." in 2 reviews
  • "I do really like the fact that my teeth feel super clean and smooth though. " in 2 reviews
  • "This brand is the only brand that actually works for whitening your teeth." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
This toothpaste is too expensive, poorly designed, hard to find, tastes terrible, doesn’t freshen breath well, may not be safe for your enamel, and still I love it. It’s fabulous for whitening, but I usually have to brush twice or even with a different toothpaste for my mouth to feel really clean. The tube design makes it hard to get all the product out and hard to tell when it’s running low. It doesn’t last very long and is overpriced. But I still love it and buy it when I can find it. Many department stores near me no longer carry it.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We recently purchased this Whitening toothpaste, and my husband likes it. I like it too, but I'm not a big fan of the flavor. It does work to whiten your teeth, and you will see results. I probably would buy it again, but I'm just not a fan of the taste. I started seeing results in about a week 6-7 days. We got ours given to us by a dentist. He suggested we try it instead of bleaching with strips or at his office. I'm thinking you can get it almost anywhere like Wawa or krogers or something like that. I would recommend to others, but if your like me the flavor is the only thing that bothered me. Everyone is different tho! So, yes it works just not a fan of the flavor!! Check it out for yourself.
Zerlaine P.
Miami,FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really do love this toothpaste it has a great flavor that is not too overpowering. However, the other day I was looking at my toothpaste and saw something odd. Apparently the new bigger caps they put on toothpaste these days allow for a fab to be between the toothpaste and the cover. Therefore I had been brushing my teeth with mold for a period of time unknown to me.
Sarah B.
Rembrandt® Deeply White® + Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste and Rembrandt® Deeply White® + Peroxide Fluoride Mouthwash combined has been my favorite tooth-brushing/mouth-washing system so far. They leave a fresh and clean feeling without being aggressive, and my teeth were noticeably whiter! Con is that the toothpaste is spendier than some, but it still makes the top of my list.
Amber R.
Paducah , KY
This toothpaste had bit of a harsh taste. I bought it at my local Walmart superstore. I used this toothpaste twice daily and was a first time user, but not a repeat user. I wouldn’t buy it again for the fact that it was expensive and didn’t deliver the results I was wanting.
Sara M.
Oneida, NY
I love this product! It does a great job at whitening my teeth without being too harsh on my sensitivity. The taste is a light mint, not too overpowering, and it really gets the job done all while leaving my mouth feeling fresh and clean! I swear by this tooth paste!
Ryan F.
eastern kentucky university
I’ve used this toothpaste for 5 years and have nothing but good things to say about it. I had braces for 2 years leaving my teeth yellow and dull. After using this toothpaste for 2 weeks my teeth were so white people were asking me if I had them whitened.
Claudia I.
Rosemead , CA
My favorite toothpaste. It’s a little pricey compared to others but it leaves my smile looking whiter and cleaner than ever. It might burn so make sure to use water with it. Nothing drastic but if you have sensitive gums just a heads up.
Pip E.
boston, massachusetts
this toothpaste does a very good job of whitening. However, half of the tube is filled with air so it's pretty pricey for what you actually get and it can be STRONG. If you apply too much to the toothbrush it can literally bleach your gums, and let me tell you, bleached gums can be painful. It's whitening, but it's too irritating to use daily. I've had better success using a gentler daily whitening toothpaste from crest or Colgate.
Christina R.
Mauldin
Lost this product! Really could tell a difference in the color of my teeth! I have used other whitening tooth pastes and they have left my teeth super sensitive! This seems to be the only brand that has NOT!
Lesley D.
Columbia
Does this toothpaste bother sensitive teeth?
Alondra A.
Where can i find this toothpaste?
Jenny M.
Has anyone had good results as far as the whitening goes?
Lacey B.
Jamestown, NY
How soon do you start to see a difference with these whitening strips?
Xiomara C.
Did anyone else get the bottle half full or was it just me? The bottle and box were sealed.