BY REMBRANDT

Fluoride Mouthwash Designed for Superior Whitening Deeply whitens & restores enamel Try the first Whitening mouthwash on the market that actively restores and strengthens tooth enamel while visibly whitening teeth. Rembrandt® Deeply White™ + Peroxide Whitening Mouthwash is formulated with a rapid-release liquid peroxide that begins working on contact and has a fresh minty taste. Questions or Comments?

• Tried every mouthwash on page except this and one other2 Answers
  • "I used this mouth wash for several months." in 1 review
  • "This works great leaves mouth clean and healthy." in 1 review
Jasmine K.
Carbondale, IL
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STUFF. I wish walmart wouldn't have stop carrying it! It is so difficult to find now. Truly works miracles on your teeth and shows visible improvement within days!! I use this product twice a day and can't imagine my teeth without it! Highly recommend, if you can find it!
Jennifer D.
Once you get over the taste, this product isn't bad. I didn't notice immediate whitening like you do with some products but it is supposed to be supplemental to their other teeth whitening products. I wasn't a huge fan because it can make your gums sore.
Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
I love this mouth wash! After using it For a few weeks I did notice my teeth looked whiter, it foams up like crazy! I'm guessing because it works? I get mine at Walmart and do recommended it, definitely getting more!
Brittany P.
Fayetteville, AR
This stuff actually works pretty well for a cheap mouthwash. I definitely noticed a difference after a week and half of consistent use. The only downside is the residue and the aftertaste.
Wendy C.
I liked this mouthwash but didn't love it,it seemed to work ok and something about the flavor made me not like it enough to repurchase again.
Liz S.
Monrovia, CA
The flavor isn't too jarring like some mouth washes. I didn't use it consistently enough to get any actual whitening. Overall good product.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
This is bought frequently in our home. This is a product that is used regularly in our oral care routine. It's a great mouthwash.
Jasmin L.
Brooklyn, NY
It washes my mouth well, idk if it did anything to whiten my teeth. Although I think it's pricey for this product.
Naimah C.
Kenilworth, NJ
Great clean feeling. Doesnt make your mouth feel dry. Good quality .Well worth the price .
Samantha  F.
Expensive weird taste but i definitely think it works. when you first use it its like water and after switching it around in your mouth for a minute it reallly foams up. it.It doesn't burn. And you have to use it daily until you get the shade u want. you also have to brush your teeth everyday at least twice. I would recommend if your the kind of person that sticks with it all the way.
Suzanne K.
Tried every mouthwash on page except this and one other